Thread: outta breath

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    motoxposse is offline Junior Member

outta breath

this probably is not the right forum catagory but im putting it on here because no help in the other forums.
    should i do cardio on my cycles ,i just came off a cycle gained about 15lbs im outta breath i think its the 15 lbs.43yrs old 216lbs 20%bf

smallwjl is offline New Member
    43? yeah cardio should def be a big concern at all times. need to keep ur ticker ticking healthy! start off with brisk walks/ slow jogs and work your way back up!

Arnold jr is offline Junior Member
    If you're having issues then getting into better cardiovascular condition will help. A lot of guys do cardio at least to a degree year round for this purpose. Even when trying to grow it can actually be very beneficial simply on the basis that it allows you to keep your metabolism in better performing order, allowing you not only to eat a little more but make better use of your calories in general.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    No AAS at 20% BF. 43 is another concern. Get your house in order before thinking about another cycle. Drop down to 15% BF, 1 hour cariod 3x a week, get your diet under control (post it in the diet section for us to look at it and comment), then go see your doctor and have him give you a physical, AND blood panels to see what is going on with your body. No sense in putting a blower on a car if all you are going to do is blow a gasket the first time you put a load on it.
    Someone gave me, more or less, the same advice when I was somewhere around your age, several years ago.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

motoxposse is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Welcome to the board mate!
    No AAS at 20% BF. 43 is another concern. Get your house in order before thinking about another cycle. Drop down to 15% BF, 1 hour cariod 3x a week, get your diet under control (post it in the diet section for us to look at it and comment), then go see your doctor and have him give you a physical, AND blood panels to see what is going on with your body. No sense in putting a blower on a car if all you are going to do is blow a gasket the first time you put a load on it.
    Someone gave me, more or less, the same advice when I was somewhere around your age, several years ago.

Good luck!
    ---Roman
    thanks good info but whats the reason no aas at 20%bf ?

qal92 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxposse View Post
    thanks good info but whats the reason no aas at 20%bf ?
    aromatization occurs easier with higher body fat levels if im correct, estrogen side effects, correct me if im wrong

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qal92 View Post
    aromatization occurs easier with higher body fat levels if im correct, estrogen side effects, correct me if im wrong
    this is correct

user12345 is offline Junior Member
    Out of breath? You may have asthma if I am understanding right. Ephedrine can be used to treat asthma and boost your workouts.

Thread Information