Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    313frog is offline New Member

HG Var for healing?

Hey gents,

I'm looking at running another light cycle, specifically to speed up the recovery of an ankle injury I sustained during a military jump. I have access to HG Var but only enough cash for 4-5 weeks of it. I also have access to HG Test and I can get enough for a full 12 week cycle. Which do you think would be more beneficial to speeding up my recovery? The main reason I'm leaning towards the Var is because I have a lot of travel ahead of me in the next few months so it would just be a lot easier. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,
    J

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    Var. However if Deca is an option it would be preferred.

mario6099 is offline New Member
    I would suggest Deca it helps with muscle/ ligament recuperation as far as Var goes I don't think it wld help u much .... Hope this helps .... And good luck !

313frog is offline New Member
    I think I'm going to run the Var- 40mg day for 6 weeks so I can take it during travel. Once I'm at home for a while I'll give the Deca a shot. Thanks for the advice. On a side note- I've been considering taking HCGenerate along with the Var, anyone have thoughts or experience with that? Again, thank you for the advice.

Thread Information