adrone is offline New Member

New need a little advice

Well I'm on my 2nd week of 4th cycle in 3 years now. . I have been buying my stuff legally now and from a pharmacy with a prescription from a doctor with full bloodwork and all. This is my 2nd cycle of this combination with the the difference being Stano instead of the Oxy last cycle. I have good results each time.

Here is my problem: I dont want to come off as I'm whining but ever since I have been getting the legal stuff the pain involved with injecting is crippling for about 3 days each time. It is almost like an injury every time and at twice a week its a problem. It also makes a knot for about 2 weeks from every shot. I have had 4 or 5 different bottles of the Super Test and all of them same deal.

I took Sustanon and T enanthate and cyp and prop before and never had this problem. It hurt a little but not like this. As I said it only seems to be the pharmacy stuff that does it.
    Can anyone tell me why it is doing that? Am I doing something wrong possibly? Is there anything I can try to solve it?
    Any advice is greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by adrone; 11-02-2011 at 03:04 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i dont know of any human "super test" from a pharmacy

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ya think your mixed up......also pharma grade they make low dosage higher ml (usualy 2ml on the more painful compounds) so its not painful.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Hey

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i dont know of any human "super test" from a pharmacy
    Well it exists and it is legitimate. And no I'm not mixed up. I think its against the rules here for me to post the company or doctors name but if you contact a few different Hormone Clinics most of them use a few different pharmacies who custom mix whatever your prescription is.I guess you guys already know that. Quite a few friends of mine use the same one as me. Where I'm from in Georgia most everyone knows these companies out of Florida but not too many guys use it because of the cost and the pain in the ass of blood work and doctor fees. I am not getting it off the internet or some crap but from a Doctor.

Its alot more expensive but for me it had to be legal as I fly back and forth with it. I'm writing you guys out of country right now.
    I have been told by one guy that the pharmacies put alot of Alchohol in with the mix so they dont get lawsuits from bacterial problems and that is what the pain is?
    Last edited by adrone; 11-02-2011 at 03:05 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Those places are pretty much ugl's. Thats why they are getting shut down. God only knows what they are putting in it as far as ba %

Gixxer I'm not sure what ugl means but by ba% you are referring to benzyl alcohol? Sorry I really dont know all the terminology.
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Those places are pretty much ugl's. Thats why they are getting shut down. God only knows what they are putting in it as far as ba %

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by adrone View Post
    Gixxer I'm not sure what ugl means but by ba% you are referring to benzyl alcohol? Sorry I really dont know all the terminology.
    UGL means underground lab. And what he's meaning is some of those places are pretty sketchy and you might not be getting what you think you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    UGL means underground lab. And what he's meaning is some of those places are pretty sketchy and you might not be getting what you think you are.
    Hmm. Well the doctor I am using is legitimate and the pharmacy itself has an address and phone number and truly does exist in Palm Harbor and is fairly well known. It is definately not an underground lab. I really have had no reason to doubt it or even consider it being fake and I don't really understand why anyone on here is ither. Maybe my doctor is a conspirator against me I dunno. Thanks for explaining the abbreviation Honkey. Havent heard the word Honkey in awhile.
    I was just wanting advice on the pain problem thats all and not really an argument on the authenticity of what I'm taking. I think maybe this thread got off to a bad start somehow.
    Any advice on reducing the injection pain would be appreciated. I am using 1 1/2 inch 23g and going all the way to the hilt in mid upper glute at a slight angle downwards.
    Last edited by adrone; 10-21-2011 at 04:46 PM.

Well

Well just to check for my own piece of mind because of a few of you guys comments I just looked the pharmacy up on a bunch of third party sites and they are a licensed pharmacy and accredited by the APHA, and they have public locations in several states in the country and not in just Palm Harbor FL as I thought. They are listed with but not accredited by the BBB though they have no complaints ither. They have been in business since 1998 according to the BBB. They are a compound pharmacy and they are prescription only. There are hundreds of references to their company through many different doctors organizations. You can Google map all their different locations straight from the yellow pages etc. Theres quite a bit of information out there on them actually.

Gixxer not everyone is full of it just most people. I'm paranoid enough as is without you guys making me worse.

Of course, all of this being said, I still don't know exactly whats mixed in with the 3 and whatever they are putting in their stuff makes you wanna call momma.
    Last edited by adrone; 10-21-2011 at 05:41 PM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I suppose you could just inject a little slower. Or try a different brand. Do you relax your muscle before you jab it in? Or are you tense?

Thread Information