Dean69 is offline New Member

Pills/Injections

Wattup everyone, what are the pros and cons of using pills and the pros and cons of using the needle. Overall, which one is better. I never injected before, I never even used steroids before.What extreme precautions should I take while using the needle.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean69 View Post
    Wattup everyone, what are the pros and cons of using pills and the pros and cons of using the needle. Overall, which one is better. I never injected before, I never even used steroids before.What extreme precautions should I take while using the needle.
    Orals r most generally harsher on the liver, some less than others, but they usually "take action" quicker that injectables. Keep everything sterile, that's the key 2 successful / safe injections & mak sure u aspirate .
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 10-21-2011 at 09:04 PM.

Dean69 is offline New Member
    pills apply quicker then injections? I thought it'd would be the other way round.

sir.solidarity is offline Associate Member
    As stated, a lot of AAS compounds are really rough on the liver if they're taken orally.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean69 View Post
    pills apply quicker then injections? I thought it'd would be the other way round.
    Depends on the esters in the injectables... Pills react a lot faster though hence the reason why a lot of people run them weeks 1-4 while running say test e 1-12. The pills will give the jump start to the cycle. Since test e is a long ester.

Now if your running say prop. pills arent as necessary because it will kick in faster since it is a short ester... The shorter the ester the more you will be pinning though....

It seems like you should spend a good amount of time reading and researching. Dont jump to any conclusions without knowing how to properly cycle.

The Bishop is offline Banned
    Last edited by The Bishop; 11-13-2011 at 11:27 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Good question mate
    However, you are 18 years old, and the short answer is neither in your case. Your hormonal system will continue to grow and develop for the next 6 or 7 years. You need to allow your body to complete this development, unimpeded by adding steroids . During this time, you need to learn to eat correctly. It's not as simple as you think. Actually, it can be very difficult.

So go here...
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...RESOURCE-FORUM

and learn about creating a proper daily menu plan. 5 or 6 meals a day. Learn about your base metabolic rate, and how many additional calories you must consume to add muscle to your frame.

I have no clue where you are at with your exercise routine, but we have a section that will teach you about all the various routines.
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...KOUT-QUESTIONS

Focus on building your natural foundation. And then in a handful of years, after your body finishes developing, you may wish to consider AAS. But AAS is the LAST thing to consider, after everything else is in place.

Good luck
    ---Roman

coot589 is offline Junior Member
    Take Times Roman's advice and research for years before you are ready. I was 28 the first time I tried, but I started researching about it around 25. Be informed about what you are putting in your body because life is short allready and no need to make it shorter by making uninformed mistakes. Diet Diet Diet Diet the only way to get your goals no matter the drug. You will hear this as a constant on any forum.

Thread Information