zorro is offline New Member

First jab help!!!!hurts!!

Hi all, ytd I did my first jab of sust on my butt,after thr jab everything was ok,no pain no nth but when I woke up this morning,my butt hurts. What's happening? Help!!!

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Did you use lube?

In all seriousness I very rarely experience any pain during or immediately after I inject. If I do its usually hours later or the next day. This pain can usually be mitigated by massaging after injection. If you are in pain i'm sure you're fine... If its extremely painful and/or last a long time; that would be the time to be more concerned.

What's lube? So it's normal to have the pain? I feel abit snorness

Yea its normal. You just stuck a metal tube an inch plus into your body before pushing 1-3ccs of oil into your muscle tissue.... it might hurt alittle .

Will it hurt like this in e future after I jab the sust? Anyways go prevent?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Sus is known to be painfull, it will probably get alot worse before it gets better. You would of been better going with test e/cyp.

What are your stats?
    what is the planned cycle?
    pct?

So every jab I will have this painful feeling? HOLYSHIT!! my plan is 12 week cycle 600mg per week. Anyway to prevent the pain?

The vet asked for your stats.... age , weight, height, bf... goals maybe. I prevent pain by rigorous massage after inject. Ive also warmed the juice in the pin before inject. Some sites will be more painful than others.

devildog1967 is offline Associate Member
    Yes!
    but you will get used to it and will feel less as you dont think about it

Sicko is offline Senior Member

My weight is 58kg hight 165cm,hope to gain around 4-5kg.
    Im planning to jab 600mg weekly for 12 weeks.
    Haven plan my pct yet,what you guys recommend?
    Thanks for e help guys

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    While what everyone said is true, look up intramuscular injection site locations and techniques. Make sure you are using the upper outer quadrant of your ass cheek. Most people who do not study a chart usually end up going to low and too much toward the middle of the cheek. Inject slowly (movement of the plunger) at least 15 sec preferably 30 or more this will minimize rupture of the muscle tissue, also heat the sust to slightly above body temp this will thin it and make absorption easier.

The crap about lube was a joke on anal sex...please disregard unless that sort of thing interests you.

PS the op is 21 so it would be a good idea for him to wait till he is 25 and his HPTA is fully developed but I will let others expand on that.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 10-24-2011 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Age

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by zorro View Post
    My weight is 58kg hight 165cm,hope to gain around 4-5kg.
    Im planning to jab 600mg weekly for 12 weeks.
    Haven plan my pct yet,what you guys recommend?
    Thanks for e help guys
    There are many things wrong with what you are doing in my opinion.

1, your to young to cycle at your age you have enough natural test to make gains, your natural testosterone hasn't fully matured yet and by shutting it down can cause youself to have some serious sides what would be with you for life. Limp dick, weight loss, low sex drive, mood swings, depression to name just a small few. Shutting down your natural test at your age isn't worth it IMHO.

2, You need to gain more natural weight, your diet is in need of serious work otherwise your wasting your time using steroids . You will lose all gains after the cycle because your diet cant support any new tissue, so if you cant gain naturally at your age your wasting your time being on cycle, again the risks aren't worth it.

3, You didn't do enough research before starting your course, you have no idea about PCT or what effect sus will have on you. You really need to do a lot more research and take the advice you have been given in the past. Ignoring it and doing what ever you like will only result in more damage.

Ive seen to much over the years to not give you my advice, weather you take it is another matter, but for someone with your stats and experience the above advice is correct. I hope you don't do another injection and save yourself some pain and side effects.

all the best
    Last edited by marcus300; 10-24-2011 at 09:55 AM.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    The fact that u have no pct planned tells me that your not ready to cycle. You need to stop , DO NOT inject anything more until u have thouroghly researched the subject of aas. Then and only when you r like 25 should u consider a first cycle of test only at around 500 mg a week, but only after you physically have your pct chemicals on hand. Now with that said, i doubt you will listen bc none of you ever do...

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I will chime in and stress that PCT knowledge is as important as AAS knowledge. It is the thing that tries to undo the possible damage done by the cycle. Super important.

If you have only injected once, you can stop now with no problem until you have taken the time to do this more safely.

Stay safe!

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    x2 what JV said

Starting a cycle without any knowledge or planned pct on hand is like jumping out of a plane without knowing how to work the parachute..

granted you won't die if you don't figure it out in time, but your labido/ability to get an erection might.

Thread Information