speedjunkie is offline New Member

need some help...

Ok all I need some advice, im 36yrs old, weigh 130 lbs and im 5' 7". I am starting a cycle but need advice on how much to take and what I should stack with what. I have hgh, test p, test e 250, stanazol, and tren , and if and when do I take a estrogen block. This isn't my first cycle, but im getting more involved so im doing more and need help.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I wouldnt inject any or that at this point.
    What is your previous cycles been?

My previous cycle was test and tren and I took it for about 8 wks and that was a couple years ago. What do u mean..what shouldn't I inject?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    GB is right mate.
    Our advice would be pointless without more information
    Advice, in this case, is definately NOT one size fits all!

What info u guys need

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by speedjunkie View Post
    My previous cycle was test and tren and I took it for about 8 wks and that was a couple years ago. What do u mean..what shouldn't I inject?
    He means don't start until you get more advice. It seems like you don't have a huge knowledge base, but are talking about mixing some serious compounds.

Everyone here will give you advice that will meet your goals while not putting your health at risk.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    With your stats you need to concentrate on your diet and build a more natural base. Using steriods will be of no benefit if your diet isn't in check. You also need to establish a diet for months and not just while on cycle. Best thing you can do is go to the diet section and post your diet and let us redesign it for you.

You also need to read the profiles of the compounds you have mentioned and get more understanding of what they do and possible sides, best of luck.

I was digging for more information about you and as Marcus and the other stated there are other things you need to do before injecting different hormones into your body

I have tried everything...I consume about 3500-4000 calories a day and it's extremely hard for me to gain weight, in highschool I was 81 lbs!! I really have no set diet, but I am open for anything that benefits my life( 4 kids) my knowledge isn't the best that's why im here. I work third shift so its hard to figure my routine. I will put the compounds on hold until I get a stable base.

post what you typically eat for a day. Maybe 3500 isnt enough for you. Maybve you really arent eating 3500. Or maybe your 3500 calories arent made from the right foods.

I have tried everything...I consume about 3500-4000 calories a day and it's extremely hard for me to gain weight, in highschool I was 81 lbs!! I really have no set diet, but I am open for anything that benefits my life( 4 kids) my knowledge isn't the best that's why im here. I work third shift so its hard to figure my routine. I will put the compounds on hold until I get a stable base.
    You aren't really making sense. You say you cannot gain weight, but you went from 80 pounds to 130? THAT IS 50 POUNDS! More importantly, it is a gain of 60%. That would be like me going from my current 195 to 320 pounds and then saying I cannot gain weight.

Not sure what part of your story isn't true...and it doesn't matter. Listen to Marcus and gixxer.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    And there's your answer, you don't have no set diet. You need to establish a solid diet for many months to suit your goal. This is a lifestyle change and you have to change your eating habits for life if you want to gain weight.

Johnny, that weight gain was my last growth spurt, and I was 18...haven't gained weight since. Yes I will listen to all who give me advice, Marcus I know my diet stinks but not having the knowledge of what foods to eat or how much really is frustrating, I thought eating everthing in site was good, so I could boost my calories, but I learn from my mistakes. I will go to the diet section and get some help with my diet, I will establish my base and change the lifestyle. This forum is very helpful, and ur advice has made me rethink how I go about doing this, always nice to have help and advice,look forward to more.

I was a dick...sorry. You will definitely want to head over to the nutrition section, they can get you eating correctly so you can start gaining some muscle!

Here is a sample of what I eat, just for comparison. Ignore my quantities since everyone is different. I am currently losing body fat, so I am under 2000 calories a day.

Breakfast
    Two cups egg whites and two whole eggs
    1/4 cup (measured dry) oatmeal

Snack
    6 - 8oz chicken breast
    1/8 cut almonds

Lunch
    6 - 8oz chicken breast
    1/2 cup (measured cooked) brown rice
    1 cup broccoli

Snack
    6 - 8oz chicken breast
    1/8 cut almonds

Dinner
    8oz Tilapia (fish)
    Asparagus
    Handful of spinach with olive oil and vinegar

After workout
    Protein shake

Before bed
    1 cup cottage cheese, or protein shake

I think if you ate a lot more protein, had some structure, and ate the right kinds of foods you would start to do great. Keep it up. Coming here will definitely get you headed in the right direction.

Thread Information