resudior12 is offline New Member

Tren E/EQ/Test E??

I posted earlier and didn't get much feedback... Has anyone tried a cycle with Tren E/Test E/ EQ with orals. I was thinking about starting off with T-Bol then going to anavar towards the end of the cycle. I'm 5'11 190.. Have done all of the above (with the exception of T-Bol) BUT not all in one cycle.. I was thinking...

oWeek 1-12
    Test 550, Tren 400, EQ 600
    oWeek 1-7 TBol 40mg a day
    *Week 8-12 Anavar 75mg a day

legzy86 is offline New Member
    Hey mate im on a very similar cycle now. But no orals oe EQ. I also had trouble getting advise for what reason i dont know.

also Tbol for 7 weeks is a bit much man. No need really to go past 4 weeks. you seem to be running alot of compounds. Id just keep it simple man unless you have run all these compounds before.

resudior12 is offline New Member
    Thanks... I think I will cut back on the T-Bol to four weeks..

and stop the tren after 10 weeks. should always run the test a couple of weeks longer

stpete is offline Banned
    We need more info...EQ needs to be ran for at least 16 weeks. What are your goals?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    We need more info...EQ needs to be ran for at least 16 weeks. What are your goals?
    and the test should be ran for an additional 2 right? That would make for an 18 week cycle. I'm not a fan of eq. I am just wondering if 18 weeks of test is what you would recomend here.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by resudior12 View Post
    I posted earlier and didn't get much feedback... Has anyone tried a cycle with Tren E/Test E/ EQ with orals. I was thinking about starting off with T-Bol then going to anavar towards the end of the cycle. I'm 5'11 190.. Have done all of the above (with the exception of T-Bol) BUT not all in one cycle.. I was thinking...

oWeek 1-12
    Test 550, Tren 400, EQ 600
    oWeek 1-7 TBol 40mg a day
    *Week 8-12 Anavar 75mg a day
    Agree with hank and stpete.... first what are your goals with this?

Anyhow, I am running a test/eq/tren cycle right now. It is really hard to advise how long a run you should go, but with Test/EQ/Tren... first I would drop the orals. Those three are strong enough to get the job done as is and no need to tax the liver or kidneys anymore as well as cholesterol levels. Second. you need to run the EQ longer than just 12 weeks and like stated eq stop before the test. Look into the half life of the compounds to line it up. If you do run a 18 week cycle due to the EQ, I probably wouldn't run the tren the whole time either. Lastly, stacking the tren and eq will elevate RBC and blood pressure, so it is good to keep an eye on that. Headaches, lethargy, might need to consider getting rid of blood to bring down rbc count.

I think you need to talk a little more here about experience etc... to get some good bro input. Those are some heavy compounds there and no joke. To much unknowns to get any reall solid feedback.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I dont see the need to stop the Eq before the test,you can stop both at the same time.You should start your PCT before either one is out of your system so you will have test from the PCT. I know a lot of people recomend stoping EQ first but most are just parroting information with nothing to back it up.I have stoped EQ 600mg a week and test E 600mg a week at the same time and not had any issues especially if you include HCG in your PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    I dont see the need to stop the Eq before the test,you can stop both at the same time.You should start your PCT before either one is out of your system so you will have test from the PCT. I know a lot of people recomend stoping EQ first but most are just parroting information with nothing to back it up.I have stoped EQ 600mg a week and test E 600mg a week at the same time and not had any issues especially if you include HCG in your PCT.
    Parroting information? It is based off the half life and how long it is active in your body. It is a preferred method to keep things stable. Look, you have made it clear that you are not into the new "science/methods" for running steroids in your past posts. That is fine... but some of the things you say is a very loose method. I think on one of the threads you said no need for PCT and that you never did that all those years in the 80s and you guys ran Deca only cycles, etc.... No one is saying that anyone will die if they don't do it a certain way. Just offering suggestions on "preferred" methods with a little bit of science. The way you have it... might as well tell every body that posts questions with a reply of "give it a go" or "go for it".

The only other way I can explain what I am trying to say is to revert back to a trade I did as a kid.... Dry wall in construction. Now through the years I have seen many home owners slap up some sheetrock and throw some mud on the walls and paint over it. In the end it kind of comes together, but it is obvious it wasn't done right. There is a preferred method to applying the different coats of mud over the joints to hide the joints and smooth it out. If done correctly the finishing look is professional. It's no different here... you can just throw shit together or do whatever and it will affect you in one way or another. Or you can listen to someone who knows about it and can offer some advise on it.

If one is not open to that... fine. I don't care and I am sure you don't care either. But to say it is just a bunch of parroting when a half life is a half life and no one disputes that. Do you believe that Test P and Test E are in your system the exact same amount of time? No... that's cause it has a half life. This part of what we suggested is pretty solid and not just some idea.

Test E and Eq have approximately the same half which i used as an example AND what the OP said he was going to use....if you use Clomid and Nolvadex along with HCG for PCT which i suggested your test level will be elevated (new science) which i have done and am doing right now. Your body cant stabilize its hormone levels untill the Test levels have dropped low enough, continuing test for 2 weeks past the EQ only delays your recovery 2 weeks longer.We never did PCT because it didnt exist then and we all recovered.I have done TEST E,EQ,and TREN cycles,the first 2 cycles of 8 weeks i didnt do PCT and recovered fine the last ones i did PCT and i recovered fine( i not suggesting to not do PCT i am just stating what has been my experience). We are talking about the OPs post including Test E NOT test prop,so i dont think you need to wait 2 weeks before stoping the TEST E.not only do i think it,i know from personal experience.

Ok fine. I don't really disagree with anything you said above. I don't get on here to argue either.

OP you have your feedback. I think half life for test e is 14 days and EQ is like 21. So it is more like a week difference... But in the steroid profile section you can look up the specifics... If u care to.

Depot steroids Drug Active half-life
    Deca -durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 14 days
    Equipoise 14 days
    Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
    Primobolan (methenolone enanthate ) 10.5 days
    Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
    Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
    Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
    Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days
    Testosterone Suspension 1 day
    Winstrol (stanozolol ) 1 day

Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    Depot steroids Drug Active half-life
    Deca -durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 14 days
    Equipoise 14 days
    Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
    Primobolan (methenolone enanthate ) 10.5 days
    Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
    Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
    Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
    Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days
    Testosterone Suspension 1 day
    Winstrol (stanozolol ) 1 day
    Well there you have it. Case rested with this. I still think OP has some serious work on his cycle plan. Those orals need to go with that stack. Also, he never got back on here. ?? Probably could have learned a thing or two. lol

Thread Information