JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100

I can "smell" my test after injecting

I recently started injecting in my delts and the two times I have done so, I have been able to smell it for quite a while after my injection. I figure a small amount is getting into my blood and making it to my lungs. I cannot taste it like when I clip a vein and start to cough. No blood when I aspirate .

I have never experienced this with a glute injection of which I have done about 100.

Is this common? It doesn't concern me at all, but I am curious.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 11-01-2011 at 02:23 PM.

It happened sometimes to me with tren . Could feel a distinct smell after the inject. I thought it was just my imagination. Then i sniffed around the vial and seringe and i noticed the same smell. Dont have an explination for it though.

BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You probably got a little in you vein. I stopped shooting Delts because so many different problems accured.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Not to be off topic but this thread reminds me of my 1-ad days. You could take a few pills and an hour later you would cough up "smoke" . Very odd side effect. Def . makes you stand out in the gym. Lol

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    I had this once. Its an odd feeling to smell something thats not there.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I recently started injecting in my delts and the two times I have done so, I have been able to smell it for quite a while after my injection. I figure a small amount is getting into my blood and making it to my lungs. I cannot taste it like when I clip a vein and start to cough. No blood when I aspirate .

I have never experienced this with a glute injection of which I have done about 100.

Is this common? It doesn't concern me at all, but I am curious.
    what are you using? i rem testolic prop having a strong smell and if any got on my skin, i could smell the oil for ages

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    what are you using? i rem testolic prop having a strong smell and if any got on my skin, i could smell the oil for ages
    It is prop, and it makes sense that I would be able to smell oil from my shoulder but not my glute. It seems to be coming from my lungs though. I will pay more attention as I continue to inject.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    It is prop, and it makes sense that I would be able to smell oil from my shoulder but not my glute. It seems to be coming from my lungs though. I will pay more attention as I continue to inject.
    mine had a strong 'nutty' smell iirc

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    Not to be off topic but this thread reminds me of my 1-ad days. You could take a few pills and an hour later you would cough up "smoke" . Very odd side effect. Def . makes you stand out in the gym. Lol
    Dude, I need to see this to believe it. But yeah, that'd definitely make you stand out in the gym. It'd appear like you're breathing fire between sets.

BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I get the smell from test and the taste from tren , nasty little habit we have .

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I get the smell from test and the taste from tren , nasty little habit we have .
    Its not a habit...I can stop anytime I want. Heh.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    You think prop has an odor, wait till you try TNE. I can smell that shlt as soon as I open my closet. mmmmmm

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I did a couple of injections just a few weeks ago of Tren and sustanon in the same syringe which i mixed together good in the syringe and injected into my glutes and before i finished the injection my lips started tingling and i could smell the tren.One of the injections i started to cough slighty before i finished the injection. I have given myself a lot of shots and this is the first time i had this happen.I am sure its the tren thats doing it,but i did 3 cycles before with tren and didnt have it happen.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    If you get a little leak out from the delt after injection you will be able to smell it for quite a while, quite common I thought

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Happens to me all the time, the first few times are scary as hell. Now I expect it to happen from time to time especially glute injections

Thread Information