Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    youdood is offline New Member

Possible Alternatives

So, to keep the story short, I believe my body has an ill reaction to injectable test or possible esters. I ran my first cycle about 5 years ago, and after the cycle ended, I had odd symptoms similar to ulcerative colitis. That cycle was a TEST E/DECA cycle. Since then, I've attempted to run other cycles, each changing the ester to see if the same gastrointestinal symptoms would return and sure enough they did. So I cant take TEST E, TEST C, or even Prop, and all from three different sources. Is there any other compound that could be used to elicit similar results? I've looked into primo but the consensus seems to be it far too weak to run solo. Also, has anyone else ever have similar results from test?

WSC786 is offline Associate Member
    What are your Stats?

27 yo 6"3 225lbs

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ive never heard of that problem, but i have an oldschool friend that cant inject, it just creates havack in his body. He has different problems all the time. You need to get your bf real low and then you could run anavar , winny or primo and see results. But you need to have low bf in order to see anything.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

WSC786 is offline Associate Member
    BG is right depending on what your BF% is, might change peoples opinions on what you should run if anything. What is your current BF% anyway. I like the idea of Anavar I think its one of the only orals that can be ran by itself.
    T-Bol is another one that comes to mind. Its like D-Bol without the bloat and a bit lower in regards to side effects.
    It comes down to what your looking to accomplish.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I dont suggest it, but you could try doing a non-test cycle, with Proviron for labido.

What about test blends? Sustanon ? Omnadren ?

Test Acetate, and Undecioante also?

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I think we also need more information. How much were you using, how many mg? Was it all UGL or Human grade/pharmacy? Did you always run Test and something else or did you try Test alone? how long was it before you started having these side effects?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    one other thing to consider, so i'll just throw this out there....

....it could be the oils it is mixed with. There are a variety of oils that testosterone can be mixed with and you may be sensitive or allergic to that type of oil.

Are you allergic to anything? Cotton? Palm seed? Canola? We even had a member here the other day asking about BlueBerry seed oil. Yes, you can mix with blueberry seed oil, just make sure you are not allergic.

Just something else to consider

I appreciate the suggestions and to those who would like more information my stats are as follows:27yo 6'3 225lbs. approx. 12% BF. My previous cycles include in this order: TEST E 500mg/Deca 300mg per week for 12 weeks, Test Cyp 500 mg 10 weeks, and Test Prop 100mg EOD for 6 weeks. Test E during my first cycle was pharm grade, the others were UGL. The symptoms began about midway through my first cycle. And these symptoms only occur when ON, once I'm off or in PCT the symptoms are not present.

And I was actually thinking it was the oil myself, so I was going to see if Test Suspension would work but I hate to make purchases when the symptoms could return. I completed my other cycles despite the annoyance and gut irritation, but now its just not worth it to me anymore, which was why i was wondering your thoughts on alternatives. My goal is usually lean gains so anavar and the other options arent really best suited for that.

I've never used proviron but that could be an option.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by youdood View Post
    I appreciate the suggestions and to those who would like more information my stats are as follows:27yo 6'3 225lbs. approx. 12% BF. My previous cycles include in this order: TEST E 500mg/Deca 300mg per week for 12 weeks, Test Cyp 500 mg 10 weeks, and Test Prop 100mg EOD for 6 weeks. Test E during my first cycle was pharm grade, the others were UGL. The symptoms began about midway through my first cycle. And these symptoms only occur when ON, once I'm off or in PCT the symptoms are not present.

And I was actually thinking it was the oil myself, so I was going to see if Test Suspension would work but I hate to make purchases when the symptoms could return. I completed my other cycles despite the annoyance and gut irritation, but now its just not worth it to me anymore, which was why i was wondering your thoughts on alternatives. My goal is usually lean gains so anavar and the other options arent really best suited for that.

I've never used proviron but that could be an option.
    I myself would run high dosage primo along with proviron like Swifto stated. Im around alot of guys that use priviron with great results. Ive ran var 3 times, not very impressed.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I like the look of your proposed cycle BG, my only question now since I cannot find the answer searching is: Would the oil for dissolving primo be any different then the oils to dissolve the test? I only ask after considering what TIMES ROMAN stated about being allergic to a particular oil, even though I've used 3-4 different sources for my test and have the same reaction to all of them. And I guess I would have one other question directed toward BG, and that would be what would you consider a high dose of primo, upwards of 600mg/wk?

Thread Information