mlw91 is offline New Member

Pain when injecting

I'm taking trend and test , when I inject the next day and for the 4-5 I can't sit on that cheek. A friend told me that it's due to the alcohol in one of them but it feels like a softball in my ass ! Anyone having the same ? This isn't my first cycle but third my first one I took a 200 cyp and 100 prop blend and had the same problem switched to deca and cyp stack and was fine ! Any help would be nice

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    I think you are not getting replies because this section is not for questions.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what exactly are you taking?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    For me, I experience those painful injection sites you describe when stacking with Tren . So take the same dose per week, inject more frequently, and half dose for left cheek and half dose for right cheek. this seems to help me.

Plus I do shoulders and quads. Site rotation is important, especially with tren.

Hope this helps!
    ---Roman

ecruz is offline Member
    Times is right, you should switch sides and spots. it may suck but try not to put so much in one side u may have to pin your self twice but at least youll be able to sit. also you may need to see if your not going deep enough, that ball could be caused because its just sitting on the surface. some test tend to seriously sting when injecting. one more bit of advise, take a hot shower after u hit ur self and rub that bad boy down in there..

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    sometimes prop is painful.. it should disapate in a few days.. just rotate injection sites.. try massaging the area after and you could also warm the oil by putting the vial in hot water to heat it up a little before you inject.. as long as you arent running a fever and the site isnt hot to the touch, you should be ok

Thread Information