BruceyBaby is offline New Member

In Bangkok - need advice on first cycle

Hey guys,

I arrived in Bangkok yesterday and I’ll be here for 2 months. I’ve heard a lot about the gear here; mainly that it’s cheap and easily attainable.

I’ve never taken steroids before, but I’ve been lifting consistently for over a year, I have no health problems and I’m relatively young (23). Last time I had a cigarette was a week ago (was an off thing – I heard that you shouldn’t smoke while you’re on roids).

Could anyone recommend to me what I should do? I heard that Danabol DS is still sold without a prescription… would 6 weeks of this be good to start on?

Also, can anyone help me with:

- Is it ok to miss a couple of days of the cycle? I may have to go to Hong Kong in a month for a few days, and I can’t take the roids with me… but I’ll be going back to Bangkok straight after.
    - What post cycle therapy should I use, and is that sold over the counter here in BKK?
    - Is there anything else I should do/should not do?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks

Fetch is offline Member
    In your shoes, I'd wait another year or two. The average age that your endocrine stops developing is 24-25. If you take steroids before it is fully developed, you vastly increase the risk of permanent damage, which could lead to TRT for life. (TRT sucks, trust me.)

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    ^^^Agreed. Do urself a favor, b patient.

But the later you take it, the shorter you'll have the physique for

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceyBaby View Post
    C'mon man.............REALLY?!?!?! Were talkin bout waitin a yr or 2 not 10 or 15.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys,

I arrived in Bangkok yesterday and I’ll be here for 2 months. I’ve heard a lot about the gear here; mainly that it’s cheap and easily attainable.

I’ve never taken steroids before, but I’ve been lifting consistently for over a year, I have no health problems and I’m relatively young (23). Last time I had a cigarette was a week ago (was an off thing – I heard that you shouldn’t smoke while you’re on roids).

Could anyone recommend to me what I should do? I heard that Danabol DS is still sold without a prescription… would 6 weeks of this be good to start on?

Also, can anyone help me with:

- Is it ok to miss a couple of days of the cycle? I may have to go to Hong Kong in a month for a few days, and I can’t take the roids with me… but I’ll be going back to Bangkok straight after.
    - What post cycle therapy should I use, and is that sold over the counter here in BKK?
    - Is there anything else I should do/should not do?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks
    you might be a bit premature on having given up lol

read the educational threads on poss permanent side effects from using before 25 before you take anything. good luck

Fetch is offline Member
    I took steroids before I was 20. A few years later I was diagnosed with secondary hypogonadism. I suffered low sex drive, inability to maintain erections, depression, inability to keep on weight, and insomnia. I am now on TRT. For the rest of my life, I have to give myself a shot at least once a week to feel somewhat 'normal.' I still experience sides on occasion, the worst of which is inability to maintain an erection. I'm in my mid 20s. I'll probably never have kids. I also get to explain all of this to every girl I get serious with. I've lost a couple really good ones because of that last one.

Wait a few years. You won't regret it.

OK thanks for the advice everyone, I guess I'll wait a year or two longer! Fetch, I'm sorry to hear about that but thanks for telling me - puts things into perspective! Hope you're OK now buddy.

Fetch is offline Member
    Glad you reconsidered. Low T is not fun, some people respond to treatment better than others. Either way, it's not something you want to deal with in your early 20s. Goodluck to you,

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I would tell you where to buy AAS in BKK but your only 23 sorry

AnabolicJ is offline Associate Member
    you can nack your normal test output if you take aas at a young age and stunt your growth maybe is not worth it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are in BKK, forget about doing a cycle, it was always the last thing on my mind when I am there. I dont have time for the gym either since there are so many other ways to work out or at least do cardio daily.

Get out of the room and enjoy the sun/fun. Just stay away from all the flooding. Help out some locals with some much needed revenue by having some fun and paying them for their services.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    OK thanks for the advice everyone, I guess I'll wait a year or two longer! Fetch, I'm sorry to hear about that but thanks for telling me - puts things into perspective! Hope you're OK now buddy.
    good decision and good job Fetch!

Gi812Many is offline Member
    My situation was similar too Fetch...Although I have super sperm and can have many babies But, brother...this isn't a joke or something to be taking lightly. I ruined my 20's from early steroid use . I suffered horrible anxiety and depression, thought I was losing my mind. I wish I had people who offered the time and atleast cared to have steered me away like the guys you find on this forum. Im 30 now and pinning for ever

Thread Information