Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member

Cutting a cycle short

Sometimes life throws you a major curveball and knocks you completely off your routine. That happened to me a little over a week ago when a family member decided to take his life. Without getting into specifics, I'm slowly coming out of a phase where the shock of the event was so severe I couldn't eat, sleep, train or even have sex. The best thing to do when something major like that happens is to focus on getting through it. There's really no point in continuing on a cycle, if you're on one, without the right mindset.

When this happened I was just cruising, but even that seemed pointless. I guess the point of all this is to have the proper mindset when you're on-cycle. It sounds simple, and it is, but it's not always easy. If you get to a point where training is not important, there's nothing wrong with stopping a cycle, taking a break, sometimes a long break, and then resuming once you have the right mindset. This game is 100% mental, imo. AAS is just a means to an end, but the means doesn't justify the end if the commitment is not there for whatever reason.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Hang in there bro. Cutting a cycle short may be the right move for you. I do suggest that you keep forward momentum as far as getting out and doing things. good luck

Thread Information