Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    bigfrench is offline New Member

What age did you guys start?

i understand that everyone matures at a different rate both physically and mentally, but at what age did you run your first cycle?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    27 And only after about 2 yrs of research 1st.

Kesthetics is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

i was gonna start at 19 but everywhere i look it seems so risky because my hpta isnt finished developing. so tempting though, anyone else have input?

stpete is offline Banned

skiny is offline Junior Member
    20 would of liked to wait till I was about 25 at the min still no regrets or problems but would not recommend to any one starting till they are about 25

xelnaga is offline Banned
    17yrs

Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    17yrs
    howd that turn out for ya

Blog Entries
    17yrs
    i do not see this as a positive post in any shape or form

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    Bro... this is the 3rd time. Give it up and stop riding me. Or maybe I should send all my posts for your approval prior to posting. It is my understanding that this board is for sharing information.

hes answering honestly? what do you think is the right time to start? if you cant tell, im going through that question

Blog Entries
    Bro... this is the 3rd time. Give it up and stop riding me. Or maybe I should send all my posts for your approval prior to posting. It is my understanding that this board is for sharing information.
    cos you tell lies and act like you're that age by the you jack- in- the- box around this forum with your immature posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigfrench View Post
    hes answering honestly? what do you think is the right time to start? if you cant tell, im going through that question
    its not a good message, no-one should be exposed to this stuff at that age and it can be seen as encouragement to other teenagers

howd that turn out for ya
    I've posted on this subject before. My hormones returned to normal after both cycles ( based on blood work) . I did a PCT that was the norm. back then. Nolva/Clo but no Hcg . At 17/18 my I was already engaging in risk taking behavior; in hindsight I feel that the steroid use exasperated it.

cos you tell lies and act like you're that age by the you jack- in- the- box around this forum with your immature posts

its not a good message, no-one should be exposed to this stuff at that age and it can be seen as encouragement to other teenagers
    i see. im a teen (19) looking to get started but trying to get info first. you seem knowledgeable; when might someone be ready to take bodybuilding to the next level and begin to dabble in aas?

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    im 20. 21 next month and i have made wonderful progress with out steroids . to date i have lost 75lbs. when do i plan to juice have not decided yet

Dec take a cold shower and lose the hard on for me. Its old and disruptive to the board. And I did use at 17. And you used to shit in a diaper. So whats your point?

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    20 and had no idea what i was doing. should have researched more but i was a skinny boy

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dec take a cold shower and lose the hard on for me. Its old and disruptive to the board. And I did use at 17. And you used to shit in a diaper. So whats your point?
    I understand dec can be a d!ck but theres no need to call him out like that... I mean hes just looking out for younger memebers.. If you had problems when you cycled wouldn't you have wished someone like dec tried to talk you out of it?

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    But to answer OP, 20. Recovered perfectly but my gyno grew which I got during puberty which sucks. Surgery scheduled for march

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    I understand dec can be a d!ck but theres no need to call him out like that... I mean hes just looking out for younger memebers.. If you had problems when you cycled wouldn't you have wished someone like dec tried to talk you out of it?
    You missed this entire thread bro. All I put was the number 17. I didn't put "17 and it was awesome!". Theres a difference between being a dick and following a poster around and flaming everything they write.

if it wasnt for the ass holes like dec id have had some needles in my ass a while ago. dont know whether to hate you or love you

Blog Entries
    i see. im a teen (19) looking to get started but trying to get info first. you seem knowledgeable; when might someone be ready to take bodybuilding to the next level and begin to dabble in aas?
    it can take up until 25 for a male to have developed a matured HPTA, so you could disrupt that process by shutting it down with an AAS cycle. that can lead to low/no natural test which brings a host of problems.

i personally gained right up till my early 30's naturally (comp plifter). i decided to stop competing and curiosity got the better of me. 6 cycles in i was getting the low test symptoms.

if you decide to do it, i say go to just not 25, but your natural limit also. and if you do go for then, take all the precaution and advice you can get.

No body here is debating whether Dec is a good guy or not. Or whether he contributes or not. I only take issue with being followed around the forum and flamed by one vet no matter that I write.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    if it wasnt for the ass holes like dec id have had some needles in my ass a while ago. dont know whether to hate you or love you
    come on lads, which is it to be? dick or asshole? yous are confusing me now

true, when i was your ages i though many pieces of alternative advice were being delivered by 'assholes' or 'dicks' when i thought something would be fun or cool to do

Blog Entries
    No body here is debating whether Dec is a good guy or not. Or whether he contributes or not. I only take issue with being followed around the forum and flamed by one vet no matter that I write.
    i pointed you out twice, once for your conflicting 'ages' and tonight i pointed out that posting you were 17 when you started taking AAS wasnt something very productive for the forum. but you continue to act 17

it can take up until 25 for a male to have developed a matured HPTA, so you could disrupt that process by shutting it down with an AAS cycle. that can lead to low/no natural test which brings a host of problems.

i personally gained right up till my early 30's naturally (comp plifter). i decided to stop competing and curiosity got the better of me. 6 cycles in i was getting the low test symptoms.

if you decide to do it, i say go to just not 25, but your natural limit also. and if you do go for then, take all the precaution and advice you can get.
    i see what your saying. its a basically gambling at this age. i could be permanently damaged or not, theres no way to tell. it sucks

i pointed you out twice, once for your conflicting 'ages' and tonight i pointed out that posting you were 17 when you started taking AAS wasnt something very productive for the forum. but you continue to act 17
    Sorry it was a side effect of steroids mentally im stuck at 17. Happy lets move on.

come on lads, which is it to be? dick or asshole? yous are confusing me now

true, when i was your ages i though many pieces of alternative advice were being delivered by 'assholes' or 'dicks' when i thought something would be fun or cool to do
    calling you an asshole is my way of saying i approve of you lol

Blog Entries
    i see what your saying. its a basically gambling at this age. i could be permanently damaged or not, theres no way to tell. it sucks
    well its a gamble at any age mate, didnt work out too smart for me at starting aged 31. its just that your system is still developing and you risk cutting it off from getting to its full extent. ive found it difficult at 36 getting put on trt so imagine what the doc would say to you at say 20 or 21?

you come away fine from it or you could be fvcked
    Last edited by dec11; 11-09-2011 at 07:09 PM.

Blog Entries
    ah, good old tough love

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

well its a gamble at any age mate, didnt work out too smart for me at starting aged 31. its just that your system is still developing and you risk cutting it off from getting to its full extent. ive found it difficult at 36 getting put on trt so imagine what the doc would say to you at say 20 or 21?
    i dont fully understand. your post implies i wouldnt be at any benefit waiting until im older given your experience at 31?

Soooo.................wut would u b saying if u were 2 call him a...............cvnt?!?!? HA!! J/K Dec.......u da MAN!!!

i also wonder how you an your cycles - were they overly suppressive/long, did you take enough time off inbetween those 6 cycles? what about pct? just trying to learn from others experiences

i dont fully understand. your post implies i wouldnt be at any benefit waiting until im older given your experience at 31?
    I think u may hav misconstrued that 1 bro....................

you come away fine from it or you could be fvcked

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    I think u may hav misconstrued that 1 bro....................
    but he said he experienced hpta problems even waiting until hes 31 to start aas? i understand it isnt safe to start at my age, but i also understand that the whole idea of supra physical amounts of endogenous hormones isnt safe at any age

Blog Entries
    you may not have the probs i had with recovery, its the fact that your system isnt fully developed yet thats the difference.

i also wonder how you an your cycles - were they overly suppressive/long, did you take enough time off inbetween those 6 cycles? what about pct? just trying to learn from others experiences
    first two cycles were stupid and ill informed with no pct (dbol only and deca only). the rest were done properly with proper hcg and pct protocol. over the last 4 i recovered less and less, i ended up weaker than i was when natural, was depressed, lost size, no libido no appetite, didnt want to train and eventually didnt even want to get out of bed!!!
    can you imagine feeling like that at your age, when you should be laying down foundation for your working life and be out humping like a mad dog?

could have been those first two cycles or it was going to happen no matter what, but strangely enough i didnt have any bad symptoms after those first two cycles.

if i'd of known about this place and read about what can actually go wrong id of stayed away. i knew nothing about system shut down

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information