jrun is offline Junior Member

Couple Questions - On week 3 of Test-E 500

Hey guys,

2nd Cycle
    12-14%bf
    5+ years training

After my first 2 weeks on test-E 500, my results were.

Weight: +5lbs
    Bicep: +.5"
    Calves: +.5"
    Shoulders: +1"
    Chest: +1"
    Quads: +1"
    Stomach: +.5" (bloat?)

After week 3 a couple things have happened. I've lost 2lbs, and 1" in my stomach. Week 3 of my diet has been much cleaner than the first 2 weeks.. My appetite however has decreased, strength is still increasing though? I'm just wondering though if my decreased appetite is a symptom of estro levels starting to rise? I've got some liquid arimidex , clomid and nolva on hand.. just wondering if i should incorporate any of these substances. As glad as i am that my stomach has lost some inches.. i've bummed about the weight loss, i'm wanting to beef up! My guess is also that with how clean i'm eating, that i'm not getting enough cals either, but with the reduced appetite.. that makes it even harder. I've also heard that Test-E doesn't kick in hard till week 4-5 for some people, so is where i'm at now at week 3 typical?

Thanks for your advice, let me know if you need to know anything else to help you in your advice!

John

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jrun View Post
    Hey guys,

2nd Cycle
    12-14%bf
    5+ years training

After my first 2 weeks on test-E 500, my results were.

Weight: +5lbs
    Bicep: +.5"
    Calves: +.5"
    Shoulders: +1"
    Chest: +1"
    Quads: +1"
    Stomach: +.5" (bloat?)

After week 3 a couple things have happened. I've lost 2lbs, and 1" in my stomach. Week 3 of my diet has been much cleaner than the first 2 weeks.. My appetite however has decreased, strength is still increasing though? I'm just wondering though if my decreased appetite is a symptom of estro levels starting to rise? I've got some liquid arimidex , clomid and nolva on hand.. just wondering if i should incorporate any of these substances. As glad as i am that my stomach has lost some inches.. i've bummed about the weight loss, i'm wanting to beef up! My guess is also that with how clean i'm eating, that i'm not getting enough cals either, but with the reduced appetite.. that makes it even harder. I've also heard that Test-E doesn't kick in hard till week 4-5 for some people, so is where i'm at now at week 3 typical?

Thanks for your advice, let me know if you need to know anything else to help you in your advice!

John

Most will say they dont really notice it start to kick in till week 6. I would not use an AI unless you notice sides.

DanB is offline Banned
    test500 as in 500mg/ml i bet that shit hurts

DanB is offline Banned
    or do you mean test e 500 as in 500mg per week?

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    Are you sore? Are you gaining strength? Do you feel good? Ditch the tape for a while and work hard and eat clean. Maybe your decreased appetite is really your eating cleaner food. There are so SO SO many variables in a cycle: the last thing you want to do is yo yo-ing with additional chems. Some prophylactic nolva can't hurt, and made me feel more comfortable on cycle, but don't confuse issues that may not be there. I am assuming you are on 500mg of test-e/wk shot @ 250mg twice weekly. That is a great first or second cycle and should garner you some great results. Unless you kicked it with some orals, the estrified E isn't in biological play yet though the mental part has been since day one. Lift and run hard, and eat well: keep a food diary and share it with the board here so that everyone can benefit. Keep us posted Good luck!

Thanks guys, I'm feeling good, recovering fast, less sore after workouts...getting stronger.. Really just this last week the less appetite kicked in, maybe a little more tired lately, don't feel the aggression in the gym.so I was just worried they were signs off estrogen rising? Being in week 3 I was expecting more than a few pounds weight gain

Sorry, meant to clarify, yes, TEST E 250 x twice a week 500mg. Are my results typical for being 3 Weeks in? I took SUST 250 my first time and I gained much faster with that so I'm just a little curious.

Thread Information