chrisuk89 is offline New Member

Starting a 6 week course

Want to start a 6 weeks course what is the best course to start with to stack muscle and weight and has no real side effects.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What are your stats?
    Age?
    height
    weight
    body fat
    How long have you been training?
    whats your daily diet like?
    How many cycles have you ran?
    Goals?

chrisuk89 is offline New Member
    My age am 22 bout 5'9 weight is 76kg I have been training or bout 6 months was on propanaite but got real spotty on my back so came off it just want some advice what to go for nd what will help me get big

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There is a few things wrong with what your wanting to do.

First your only 22 yrs old and you have enough natural testosterone to build some decent tissue, your natural test hasn't fully developed yet and by shutting it down while its still developing can cause you serious problems now and in later life, you could end up with sides what you really dont want in your 20's, limp dick, low sex drive, depression, weight loss, gyno, acne and thats to name a small few. IMHO dont touch steroids at your age.

You also need to build a solid base before taking steroids, you have only 6 months under your belt and thats not long enough, you wont know how to train properly or eat correctly. This takes time and IMHO if you research diets and training protocols for the next 2 yrs you may be in a position to start steroids.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisuk89 View Post
    Want to start a 6 weeks course what is the best course to start with to stack muscle and weight and has no real side effects.
    I'm assuming that's u in ur avi. If so, do urself a favor & remove ur face from the website where u openly admit 2 using steroids . Just a suggestion.

Thread Information