peewee herman is offline New Member

Cool quick question..never cycled before.

20 years old. Height: 5'11 weight: 160 Bf %: around 7-10

So basically I've read up alot. I know some things but ill need a little education. I know I do not need to cut. I have lifted on and off since 16. Ive always been athletic. When I was 18 i went hard naturally for about a year cut some fat and saw moderate mass gain. Was about 175 pounds. Basically I did squat ad partied after high school but ready to go hard again. I think I lost alot of the muscle I had gained and lost almost all the fat I had. I wanna do a cycle of 500mg test e every week and 30mg dbol everyday the first four weeks. I already have the proper diet planned for mass gaining. If I dothis twelve week cycle I should see some very nice g ains rightl? Cct mI'm wrong on
    Last edited by peewee herman; 11-15-2011 at 09:16 PM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Hey Buddy...

Glad to see you here but....you really need to put some food in you first. I would highly recommend you come on over to the Nutrition forum so you can build a natural foundation first. Plus you are only 20 and have all the hormones in the world on your side right now. This is the time to take advantage of what you have...use your edge. Heck! there are many guys here who wish they had your hormones!
    So...please re-think your plan. Hang and learn and enjoy the site.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    U need 2 put on a good foundation 1st bro, @ ur height, 150 is way too lite.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ps: WELCOME!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Sorry my weight is 160 stupid phone. How much mass should I gain naturally before starting a cycle?

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by peewee herman View Post
    Sorry my weight is 160 stupid phone. How much mass should I gain naturally before starting a cycle?
    Another weight typo

tmad82 is offline New Member
    I'm 29 years old. I weight 185 lbs. I am 6 feet 1 inches tall. I have never cycled before. Bodyfat percentage around 15-20 %. I am curious what would be the best thing to put on about 20 lbs. and cut the body fat down?

Quote Originally Posted by tmad82 View Post
    I'm 29 years old. I weight 185 lbs. I am 6 feet 1 inches tall. I have never cycled before. Bodyfat percentage around 15-20 %. I am curious what would be the best thing to put on about 20 lbs. and cut the body fat down?
    Welcome tmad82. Please start ur own thread instead of hijacking this 1.

So bear what's your advice how much should I gain naturally before cycling. Cuz I have my mind set on juicing at the right time.

@ ur height I would shoot for @ LEAST 190 if not 210 - 215 natty. I know it seems like a lot, but once u get there you'll c, that's really not much @ 5'-11"

bigoz is offline New Member
    190-200 is easily attainable naturally

Holy shit that does seem li ke a ton! Lol at 215 natural what would be the point in. Even juicing. I just want to see a nicely physique muscular young man lookin back at me in the miror . Not exactly bodybuildingfor me. I feel I would achieve this much quicker. With that help.

Easily attainable? Idk bout that haha

But I am willing to work at my full natural potential althouggim not sure what that is

OK, if u cycle @ ur current weight, you'll b lucky if u keep 5 lbs after u come off. Not 2 mention, cycling @ ur age significantly increases the risk of potentially irreversible damage 2 ur undeveloped Endocrine / HPTA.

Easily attainable? Idk bout that haha
    But I am willing to work at my full natural potential althouggim not sure what that is
    200 +/- is not that big @ ur height, it's a pretty good foundation, but it's not as big as u think. And with proper diet & training, it's easier 2 reach than u think.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 11-15-2011 at 09:42 PM.

Well u have more exerience clearly so. I did actually plan on mass gaining before I jumped into it.I just wanted to get some perspective.. 200 seems so far. Could take years lol

Well u have more exerience clearly so. I did actually plan on mass gaining before I jumped into it.I just wanted to get some perspective.. 200 seems so far. Could take years lol
    B patient bro, you'll get there. And remember this site isnt just about steroids , if u need help with a good gaining diet or a better lifting regime, we hav diet & workout sections here too. Good luck buddy.

Ok thanks.

shortandstout is offline New Member
    im 27 and im in the same boat man. Ive been lifting solid for 2+ years now and Im still not at my natural potential. sucks but its life.

good luck with gaining

Kansas City Boy is offline Associate Member
    A little young bud,, A lot of people say wait till 25... I think 23 is an 'okay' age... Definitely wouldnt recommend cycling before 23... I started a lil early and regret it.. Led to way more problems than benefits. However, I was 5'8 195 10%bfc when I started and had a great foundation of 8+ years of serious lifting and spot on nutrition. Just start reading peoples post on this thread, and reading peoples answers. There is a lot of knowledge to be learned from watching other people's mistakes and the posts that follow. You can't jump right back into weightlifting and steroids simultaneously. Your body takes time to grow... If you were to start off with steroids off the bat, i guarantee you that you will end up with cartilage/tendon/ligament problems within 5 weeks. Your muscles grow a lot quicker than tendons/ligaments/cartilage and you need a solid base before you can start steroids. Give it a year of solid training and see where you end up. Make sure your bulking diet is in tact. shoot to grow in a 12-15%bfc range for most efficient bulking. I guarantee you, you can get the results you want at your age without anabolic steroids... Give it a year, if you're not satisfied.. Come back and tell us your stats again, and your results over the past year.

Good luck and remember, if you can't keep a steady diet without steroids, you sure the hell can't keep it on steroids... Start force feeding yourself now and hit the weights hard... Guaranteed results

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    haa,, love what yal guys say someone can get to naturally. Like were some sort of fkn robots with the same genetics and body composition. Hey your 5' 8" so you def can get to 200lbs easily the natural way. SO SICK of people blasting this BS. You want to say he can gain 40lbs by eating a 6000 calorie diet for the next 5 yrs then by all means go for it but dont call that natural.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    haa,, love what yal guys say someone can get to naturally. Like were some sort of fkn robots with the same genetics and body composition. Hey your 5' 8" so you def can get to 200lbs easily the natural way. SO SICK of people blasting this BS. You want to say he can gain 40lbs by eating a 6000 calorie diet for the next 5 yrs then by all means go for it but dont call that natural.
    What's "BS" is ur knowledgeable member title. FACT: If u eat enuf of the rite foods & train properly, u WILL gain, if u CONTINUE 2 eat enuf of the rite foods & CONTINUE 2 train properly, u WILL CONTINUE 2 gain. Tell every1 wut part of gaining through proper diet & training alone (without steroids ) is "not natural".

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    What's "BS" is ur knowledgeable member title. FACT: If u eat enuf of the rite foods & train properly, u WILL gain, if u CONTINUE 2 eat enuf of the rite foods & CONTINUE 2 train properly, u WILL CONTINUE 2 gain. Tell every1 wut part of gaining through proper diet & training alone (without steroids) is "not natural".
    Guess the age police has transitioned to height to weight ratio cop. Bear im 6'2" and 34 years old,, tell me what i can weigh naturally,, i would love to know. If you need my genetic makeup i can email it, oh and i can throw in my metabolism as well.

Thread Information