Grum is offline New Member

New to steroids (Help VERY much appreciated!)

Firstly I will tell you a little about myself.

Height: 5'7
    Weight: 12stone 5lb
    body fat: 15.7%

My gym experience.

I have been to the gym several times in the past but this time I have currently been going for about 6/7 months straight 3-4days a week for about 80 to 120minutes at a time with a maximum of 30minutes cardio, but don't often do cardio as I am a postman and play football once or twice a week and find thats plenty enough for my fitness.

My experience with steroids .

I have a few friends that have taken them in the past and noticed they do tend to have a good affect on muscle building specially when the person is training well, I say this because I am sure that every has one or two friends that munch steroids like skittles and go the gym half as much as they should to get the full benefit. I have also seen the documentary/movie on steroids "Bigger Faster Stronger" and other various things similar to it

I have been reading forums about 2 months on and off as I am never one to rush into anything like this because I really don't want to do any harm to my body as I am actually looking to improve my body so it would be very counter productive. So like I say I have been reading forums but find that steroid use is very particular hence why I am trying to give as much information on my behalf to get the best feedback.

The steroid I have heard good review from a close friend which I am considering is nicknamed "Triple X" and I have been informed that it has 20mg Dianabol , 20mg NAPS, 20mg Anavar and I have been suggested to take 2 a day for 8 weeks. So any information on this regard if it sounds good or if its well known would be much appreciated specially hints for liver protection and where to get the stuff from! Also the steroid is coming from a local well known gym for steroids in my area but its all supposed to be hush hush which is why a friend is actually getting it for me as its not actually my gym

He has also suggested Testosterone through the needle but really can't take this as I live with my parents still it wouldn't be discreet enough for my family life at my house

Anyway! after a long long post I hope you are still with me and able to give me feedback on my individual situation and if I have missed out anything important please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks in advance!

Maybe my post is too long winded? BUMP

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    seems like you need alot more research. i never heard of triple X and its sounds like someone is bsing you. Naps are d-bol
    so pretty much your cycle is 80mg -dbol and 40mg anavar a day for 8 weeks. Thats horrible.

Dont buy that crap and do more research.
    Do you have pct?

How can you not hide injecting? Does your mom search or clean your room?

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Oral only cycles are a good way to start off on the wrong foot. My first 2 cycles I still lived with my parents. If you put your mind to it Im sure you could find a nice safe/hidden spot for your gear. My strategy was to keep the bulk of my items in a single stop away from my room behind insulation in my rents basement; then keep whatever I actually needed for the week in false bottom under a desk.

I like the idea that needles are part steroid use . It helps separate those of us that are serious about this sport and those who are not.

she does clean it for me as I rarely find the time being either at work or down the gym 90% of the time whilst I am awake at the moment, also have young children around the house and my room they find everything and anything, also proper disposal would be a pain. I see my friends stash and he just had like 2 bags full of needles etc just seemed like a shitload to hide also the taking over test seemed very complicated if not actually shown properly! also wouldn't of thought it was compulsary as I am not looking to turn into a tank over the next 8weeks just speed the process up slightly and get my defined. I am already taken the obvious straight forward things like caffiene tablets, 130-190g's of protein a day, healthy diet, creatine etc

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Hi Grum,

Welcome to the forum.

As gixxerboy1 has said, that cycle is a no no. It is recommended that running a first cycle that only 1 compound is used, this is so you can see how your body reacts. You may think you know your body, but if it has side effects your want to know what's going on and what's causing them.

I once posted here about taking oral steriods and i quickly learned they are not worth doing alone. Injecting is only real safe way, if you cant hide the needles then i really think you should not be doing them. I mean if your man enough to inject and put yourself at risk then surly you are man enough to tell somebody if they ask??, just my opinion, many circumstances so irrelevant in many.

Please stick around and read as much as possible, take what your get told at the gym with a pitch of salt until you read up yourself. I would head to diet section, get this spot on 100% maintainable (this is the KEY). I would then work on lowering your BF% and continue to gain knowledge here, if your still interested in using AAS i would only run a test E cycle at 500mgs per week (shot Monday morning, another Thursday night). My words are independent and based on an overall view, not just yours wishing to get big or your mates who think they know whats best.. To me this is the best and safest option..

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Grum View Post
    she does clean it for me as I rarely find the time being either at work or down the gym 90% of the time whilst I am awake at the moment, also have young children around the house and my room they find everything and anything, also proper disposal would be a pain. I see my friends stash and he just had like 2 bags full of needles etc just seemed like a shitload to hide also the taking over test seemed very complicated if not actually shown properly! also wouldn't of thought it was compulsary as I am not looking to turn into a tank over the next 8weeks just speed the process up slightly and get my defined. I am already taken the obvious straight forward things like caffiene tablets, 130-190g's of protein a day, healthy diet, creatine etc
    Bro I wouldnt worry about turning into a tank in 8 weeks! Lol. So you have small kids around and your worried about needles... If you have small kids around you shouldnt have gear that is even remotely accessible to the oompa loompas. Specially small colorful dbols.

then buy a small safe and hide the stuff.
    The taking over test seems complicated? I dont understand that comment.
    130-190 g's of protein isnt much at all. i've eaten that already today
    40mg's of d-bol will put on some good water weight. So people will notice it more then test cause it happens fast
    8 weeks for an oral is a bad idea
    40-mg's of d-bol isnt going to get you defined

also you are 25. Start caring for yourself and tell your mom not to clean your room. We all have jobs and the gym and some have kids also. and we can clean our whole house too.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    also you are 25. Start caring for yourself and tell your mom not to clean your room. We all have jobs and the gym and some have kids also. and we can clean our whole house too.
    Exactly!

Man that post made me chuckle, sooo true. Well said

Lol.

its only a temporary thing as I am working 13hours a day minimum at the moment my room actually rarely needs cleaning because I am never in it. PLEASE try stay on the guidelines I have given it is just one of MANY reasons I don't want to get on TEST right away if ever I've given you the information so you wouldn't recommend needles not so you could interfear with my personal life. Simply put my door has been open for 25years of my life with no safe, suddenly I start making massive gains at the gym and look totaly different my doors shut and all of a sudden I own a safe? case closed on that part. Any genuine help within the requirements put on my original post is still very much appreciated.

thanks for your post xo3et!

^^^ then you aren't ready for steroids .
    the cycle you proposed is garbage.
    You haven't talked at all about pct.
    so blowing up and having a moon face from d-bol you don't think anyone will say anything. Then loosing it shortly after you stop
    8 weeks of orals isn't good
    I never heard of your triple x. I think they are bullshitting you. So who knows what is really in the pills or capsules they are selling you.

So pretty much i answered everything. Nobody is going to tell you what you are proposing is a good idea

cb714 is offline Member
    That's a bad cycle dude.

Focus on your diet and training while you keep researching because it seems you need a little bit more of all. You need to read up on PCT and why you shouldn't take orals only. Do a little more homework bro, you'll thank yourself later for it.

Going back to people that I am asking for information in the real world they tend to be just talking absolute horse shit to sell me some gear to be honest, then when it comes to reading forums I could read page after page and everyones opinion is slightly different sometimes dramatically different but I agree I'll just have to stick to it the more I read the more I learn.

Thanks to everyone with decent feedback

Going back to people that I am asking for information in the real world they tend to be just talking absolute horse shit to sell me some gear to be honest, then when it comes to reading forums I could read page after page and everyones opinion is slightly different sometimes dramatically different but I agree I'll just have to stick to it the more I read the more I learn.

Thanks to everyone with decent feedback
    Everybodys opinion is different as everybodys bodys are different everybody will have different views and different results, this is why its so important not to rush into things and be sure that your ready.

There are some basic rules to stick too and certain compounds which are safer and better suited for first time users. Its these that you stick too and see how you go, you want the SAFESt and best outcome for you mate.

This is why this forum and others are so essential, half the people in the gyms havent a clue about what they are putting into their bodys. You stick around here and focus on the KEY parts of bodybuilding, like diet, training, rest and above all LIFESTYLE and your be the one with the great body that still functions as it should.

Good luck, stick around and get learning

Yeah I am not really in a rush but like you say you have got to start somewhere but I have never been that good at reading and follow instructions at the best of times let alone when I haven't got a clue about half the stuff I am reading about. Think I will just keep reading and try and get a grasp on it all! But I will probably just have to wait till I find someone really genuine in the real world who can show and suggest really, my best friend knew everything about them etc but he's doing 6 years inside so he's no good to me right now. Its really just a shame that the whole using steroids is so taboo because its what is making it so difficult for me to find information by word of mouth and the only people I feel I can go to about it are dealers and most of those are going to be selling me tubs of strepsils for 10,000% profit lol

Thread Information