Torps is offline New Member

I have started to plateau 6 weeks into my cycle, Idea's to keep going.

Hey guys, first post, I see a lot of stupid people post on steroid forums, so I want to say I am not one of those idiots and would appreciate your help.

I'm 21 years old. Been training for 5 years, my diet is solid, eating 4500 cals a day (clean), I started the cycle after a big cut at 70 kg, 5.4 % bf. I am now at 80 kg, 7 % bf. I lift heavy, good form, compound movements, deadlifts, squats, bench etc.

I am 6 weeks into a sus250 cycle, roughly 500 mg a week. Inject 0.5 ml every other day. Pct is sorted. It was going to be an 8 week cycle, but if I can continue gaining I was thinking of making it 12 weeks.

So that brings me to my question. I've hit 80 kg but I've been on it for a week and a half now which does not match the rate of the rest of my cycle. I am wondering what I can do to break through this? I know I have already gained a good amount but I would love to end this cycle at 85 kg.

Open to any suggestions, thanks heaps for your time.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i doubt you were ever 5.4 % bf and if you cant gain weight and your 7% bf your diet is off.
    I bet the reason you stop gaining is because you arent eating enough.

Your to young to be doing aas.
    How tall are you? You are very light?

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^ times 2

Torps is offline New Member
    I want your help I assure you I'm not lying about any of my stats. I am eating 8 meals a day, each 500 or so cals. Chicken, rice, fish, bread, eggs, oats, nuts etc.

So you think I should be eating more? I can do it I think but yeah I risk throwing up during deadlifts/squats, I'm always full but i suppose that's not an indication.

Thought someone might comment on my age, I thank you for your opinion, but yeah a bit too late.
    I'm 179 cm. 5'10 I think that is. I had a small frame to begin with, but have done well considering I believe.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    well if you eat more you will gain more. And if you 7% bf and light you arent eating enough

Thread Information