1000_DaysAsTheLion is offline Junior Member

testing your research chems before they are actually needed....???

I got my research chems and I have heard that they can be really over or under dosed. would doing exemestane for a couple weeks to see the affects be a bad idea? I figured if it was dosed properly I'd notice a bit of drying out effect or something like that, and if it was significantly overdosed id start seeing the effects of too little estrogen, ie joint pain n shit. im planning to take it on cycle, so having joint pain or other bad sides right when I really want to hit the weights hard would be pretty bad.

anything wrong with doing it for a couple weeks to make sure i dont get any bad sides from an over dosed product?

The-Juice is offline New Member
    Just get a source check on your products you have from a willing vet. You have 100 posts and you have been a member for 45 days so your good to ask.

1000_DaysAsTheLion is offline Junior Member
    i did and im sure its g2g, but I've still heard of dosages being off a bit even with excellent sources. Also, I've heard of it used as a standalone just for drying out/cutting up a bit, and since I'll have 4-5 weeks of it left over after im done with my cycle anyway, at some point when I feel ready to cut I might want to use it for that, so the info will be of value anyway.

so far only issue ive seen is that using it as a standalone is it will be dosed too high, so I was thinking start it off really low at 5mg 2x/ week and move up from there so long as i dont get any bad sides. any thoughts regarding this?

alright, wont do it. thanks guys.
    Last edited by 1000_DaysAsTheLion; 11-17-2011 at 11:29 PM.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    this is not a great idea to put your hormones through un neccesary exposure time . if you cant trust the site dont use it. you will not be able to tell if its legit with out getting blood work any way....

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    silly idea, you wont notice anything

Thread Information