Simple123 is offline New Member

Something happening to me when I sleep. Freaked out! HELP!!!

Im on my 4th cycle of Test E 250 and Equipoise 200... I do 500 of test E a week and 400 of EQ a week (every Monday and Friday). My girlffriend has been noticing that when im sleeping my arm is moving (my elbow bends and my forearm snaps forwards) thats best way I can explain it. she said I am deep asleep when it happens. and it happens fast. Yesterday I did something diffident she said that I clenching my fist. I dont know if shes just making this shit up or if this is actually caused from test and eq... I been working out supper hard lately and just today in the gym I noticed that the left side of my chest is hurting when I take deep breathes almost as if a 15 pound wight is on the left side of my chest every time I breath. Am I just paranoid or are these side effects?

sir.solidarity is offline Associate Member
    Are you taking rest days?

so far from Nov 2nd until now(Nov 16.) I took a total of 3 days off.

Im kinda freaking out about my chest... Can I be having a heart attack cause until now 3 hours later it still hurts.

sir.solidarity is offline Associate Member
    So it hurts when you take a heavy breath?
    Do you feel it beneath the rib cage or in the muscle?

The shit when you're sleeping is something I doubt you should be worrying about as long as one of your fists doesn't end up in your girl's face while she's creepily observing you as you sleep.
    Some people get night sweats and more intensified dreams. (weird right...)
    Last edited by sir.solidarity; 11-16-2011 at 11:34 PM.

The-Juice is offline New Member
    Calm down man. Sounds like you have anxiety and fueling the fire by freaking out more. You aren't having a heart attack, thats very very doubtful. You would know if that were true but people with anxiety (I delt with it for years now off and on) commonly feel like they are "having" a heart attack and turns into a panic attack. Just be calm and tell yourself everything is alright and it will pass.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    what body part did you work the day before you noticed chest problem?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Juice View Post
    Calm down man. Sounds like you have anxiety and fueling the fire by freaking out more. You aren't having a heart attack, thats very very doubtful. You would know if that were true but people with anxiety (I delt with it for years now off and on) commonly feel like they are "having" a heart attack and turns into a panic attack. Just be calm and tell yourself everything is alright and it will pass.
    There hav been cases of people being in cardiac arrest for up to 2 days & didn't know it, they were experiencing som mild chest pain & just assumed it would pass, and found out 2 days later they were having a heart attack. OP, I'm not saying I think ur having a heart attack, I'm not a doc, & even if I were, I would think diagnosing someone with cardiac arrest based on a vague description of symptoms on a forum would b kind of a stretch. I'm just pointing out a hole in "The_Juice's" claim that "you would know".

The-Juice is offline New Member
    Agreed^^ I was just pointing out what I experienced a couple years ago with anxiety and chest pains.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    oh dear, its not unknown for ppl to move limbs in their sleep you know, dreaming has had ppl laugh, thrash around and talk in their sleep.

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    When I get mentally invested in a particular activity, whether it be some aspect of building a house or lifting weights or my personal favorite ... fight training, I have been known to either discuss mathematical theory, push imaginary weight, or practice martial techniques all whilst sleeping.
    On the other hand, during periods of overtraining when my muscles are in need of an extended period of rest, I'm known to thrash mildly from side to side. Assumingly, to find some reprive from the stress on my CNS.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The chest pain could be from anxiety. Or it could be angina... how old are you? Medical history?

Nuzzi is offline Associate Member
    you need to take some more time off man, your chest is probly just sore from lack of rest, i assume you worked your chest lately. alot of people make the mistake of overtraining and overlook the importance of rest.

ecruz is offline Member
    maybe he's having dreams of doing crazy 50lb hammer curls & he banged his chest on one of the sets.. all jokes aside keep an eys on over doing it and not resting..

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I ****ing hate when people start potentially interesting threads, then fail to check back in to update us and reply to questions.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I ****ing hate when people start potentially interesting threads, then fail to check back in to update us and reply to questions.
    ^^^^^^2nd that^^^^^^

Okay sorry So I went to the gym on Friday And had a big scare I was pumped and ready to go at it. I did my 30 min of streching and did 30 min of cardio and the hit the wights. My first set of my stomock went compliantly numb and my whole left side my body was tingling so I put the wights up and had my friends drive me to urgent care. They did blood work and allot heart test. THANK GOD!!! Nothing was wrong only thing he noticed was my red blood cells where high( at 20) but i guess thats a good thing means my gear is working. He said What i must of felt happens from when you over work your body and your breathing to much im not giving my body basically can not keep up with me. So im just make sure I take it easy from now and on. Still work ou like a freaking animal but just take it easy. Thanks for all your help and concern guys.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    blood pressure was fine?

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    Is this your first cycle? I remember on my first cycle, my arms went numb when I felt my first real juice pump while I was bench pressing. I was terrified and pleased at the same time. Terrified cuz my arm went numb, pleased cause I was attempting a personal best of 275lb at the time and hoping for 2-3 reps and I pumped out 7.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    juice always increases my anxiety, especially test.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    I hump my pillow when I sleep and and wiggle my tongue....im serious.

Thread Information