ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member

Couple quick gyno questions

Was doing a very small test only cycle, developed a little "pea" behind left nipple. Discontinued test use about 4 months ago but "pea" and sensitivity have remained. I had ordered some Nolvadex but never got it.

Will the gyno eventually go away if I stay away from all gear but don't take anything? If I can get some Nolvadex from a friend should I take it or is it too late? Is there something else like caber I should use instead? Thanks in advance for the advice.

Some dumb moves on my part, I'll know better next time.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I would go to a research chem site and order letrozole . I dont mess around with the possibility of it becoming permanent. The longer it remains the higher the chance that it will be their forever. Some will tell you letro is too harsh to try first; but not imo.

So if I don't do anything about it, there's a good chance it will just remain? To be honest, it hasn't gotten any smaller so I'm starting to get a little concerned. I'm pretty sure I can get some Nolvadex here in the next week or so, should I try the Nolva first or just go straight to the letro?

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Some guys will tell you to run nolva first. My insistence on letro is based on the fact that you've had it for four months. Either way you should order the letro in case you try nolva and it doesnt work.

wkwkw is offline Junior Member
    try the nolva for a month first. letro is bloody harsh and theres still a chance of nolva working. also i assume you didnt do PCT considering you had no nolva on hand? doesnt matter how much test you used or for how long, you ALWAYS need to do pct or your asking to get severe sides.
    Last edited by wkwkw; 11-18-2011 at 06:45 AM.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    4 months ,i think i would try a reversal get letro and nolva

Quote Originally Posted by wkwkw View Post
    try the nolva for a month first. letro is bloody harsh and theres still a chance of nolva working. also i assume you didnt do PCT considering you had no nolva on hand? doesnt matter how much test you used or for how long, you ALWAYS need to do pct or your asking to get severe sides.
    Like a dumbass I did not. I was doing a ton of grappling and was starting to just kind of get dinged up so I decided to run only 125/mg week of test e. I got kind of knee'd in the chest/nipple during training once and it hurt a lot more than it should. After class I pushed on the nip and there it was so I discontinued. I probably won't be doing anything else for a long, long, long, time and if I do it will be Anavar . Still do Nolva with something as mild as Var?

wkwkw is offline Junior Member
    yeah var still shuts you down, look up swiftos sticky about PCT

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    I think I would go ahead and Get the letro..

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELPWR View Post
    I think I would go ahead and Get the letro..
    So letro is better/more effective than caber?

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    4 months ,i think i would try a reversal get letro and nolva
    So a letro/nolva combination will reverse the gyno? What happens if I do nothing and just stay away from gear for awhile? Will the pea and sensitivity just remain in the nip? Could it get worse? Is there a chance it just goes away gradually over time?

Memo to self: Next time just run a little nolva to be on the safe side you stupid ****.

Alright just ordered 30 2.5 mg Femara tablets. How does everyone recommend taking the letro? Just one pill a day until they're gone? One pill every other day? Should I take the Nolva with it or just try the letro by itself first? Thanks in advance.

Thread Information