Not gaining any more weight

Stats:
    Weight: 210 lbs
    BF: 15%
    Height: 6'2"
    years training: 4

First cycle, 36 days in looks like:

Test E: 250 mg E3D weeks 1-12
    HCG : 250 iu E3D weeks 1-13 (the day after test injection)
    Adex: 0.25 ED
    Tbol: 60mg ED for 2 weeks then came off early due to unusual bloat

I gained 14 lbs in first 15 days, all water of course. i swole up like a balloon with core and facial water retention.

Diet

I started out eating around 3200 to 3500 cals daily and now im up to 4000-4500 cals daily still fairly clean (clean= 1 cheat meal every other day)

I began the cycle at 192 morning weight and peaked at 214 about a week ago.

Training is 5x5 routine

strength is still going up, and continues to go up in all my lifts. deadlift is going up but only 5 lbs a week. i have put 30 lbs on my bench thus far to give you an idea.

Now i'm losing weight and im down to 210. i look leaner in the morning now tho.

Whats the problem here?

Thanks ucf

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like you may have been sold dbol not tbol if you bloated alot. If you are losing weight and look leaner you are probably losing some fat. Are you saying your weight is the same as when you started? if so you likely just lost the bloat from the dbol.

DanB is offline Banned
    . . .
    Last edited by DanB; 11-18-2011 at 02:46 PM. Reason: re-read op

ucf465 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Sounds like you may have been sold dbol not tbol if you bloated alot. If you are losing weight and look leaner you are probably losing some fat. Are you saying your weight is the same as when you started? if so you likely just lost the bloat from the dbol.
    well strength wasnt the proverbial "dbol strength" but i did swell up pretty good. muscles were very full.

i put 10 lbs on bench from the tbol or what ever it was, and the remaining 20 lbs in the last 2 weeks from the test.

And losing fat even with 4000 to 4500 cals daily? can you do that? im doing about 30 mins of cardio weekly

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Your probably still arent eating enough. Kick it up another 500 cals per day until the scale starts moving.

stpete is offline Banned
    Yeah, what is the problem here? You're losing weight and getting stronger. Wish i had that problem. lol

Probably diet related as far as clean calories goes. I'd re-evaluate eating habits. Doesn't sound like a real big deal though.

Good Luck.

ucf465 is offline Associate Member
    well the cleaner i eat the less sodium i take in and i havent had a cheat meal in a little while so maybe thats the culprit. but none the less, im eating at least 4000 cals daily

sizzlechest is offline Member
    Tbol causes bloat. I personally dont get too much but have seen a buddy on the same pills get bloated. Some people start Dbol towards the same cycle for strength gains, some extra boost. This wont help with the bloat though. Arimidex or Letrozole should help with the bloat. so will reducing salt intake.

Thread Information