pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member

D bol, oral vs. injectable.

I am planning my second cycle (thinking 6wks d bol and 10wks prop) and during my research I came across injectable d bol. My only knowledge about orals vs injectables is that the orals are rough on your liver. Anybody got any experience/recommendations as to which way they would go with the d bol?

Crest is offline Senior Member
    Never used injectables mate but the liver toxicity it over rated for orals. Hear good things about the injectable stuff. ****ing love dbol . Just my 2cents!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    So let me rephrase the question to help me understand better.

So are you saying taking Dbol IM, is that any less harsh on the liver than oral Dbol?

(I don't take Dbol IM, so I can't give you an opinion, just wanting to clarify the question)

Well, yes, I do want to know if the inj is less harmful to the liver, but also any other opinions and preferences. I have never done dbol , and I didn't know it came as an injectable, so I was just throwing a general question out to the board.

Bump

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pheenyx1 View Post
    I am planning my second cycle (thinking 6wks d bol and 10wks prop) and during my research I came across injectable d bol. My only knowledge about orals vs injectables is that the orals are rough on your liver. Anybody got any experience/recommendations as to which way they would go with the d bol?
    I like it orally. It works SO well this way I see no reason to inject it if I dont have too.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have it on good authority that injectable Dbol is superior to oral in effect. Less bloat, no lethargy and appetite loss, and it requires a lower dose for similar anabolic effect (which translates to less toxicity).
    I've been meaning to make some injectable orals for a long time, but I keep procrastinating

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I have it on good authority that injectable Dbol is superior to oral in effect. Less bloat, no lethargy and appetite loss, and it requires a lower dose for similar anabolic effect (which translates to less toxicity).
    I've been meaning to make some injectable orals for a long time, but I keep procrastinating
    What would be the IM equivalent to 50mg of oral Dbol? And how many times a day do you have to pin yourself with it?

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    25-30mg
    TNE/DBOL blend would be best I reckon, dosed 2xday. Personally, I would inject once a day just because I don't like being a pin cushion.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    What would be the IM equivalent to 50mg of oral Dbol? And how many times a day do you have to pin yourself with it?
    Most guys just do like 25mg daily.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i only tried the ref-b years ago. it hurt like hell

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I get terrible lower back pumps from oral dbol... may injectable dbol reduce this? TBH I dont know what causes the pumps anyway.

2nd question...

I have a load of Test P made up as follows

100mg/ml
    2%BA
    20%BB
    Carrier = 50:50 / GSO/EO

could i just drop 25mg into every 1ml worth of Prop (making each ml almost 100mg of prop and 25mg of dbol), heat it into solution and re-filter it?

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    I get terrible lower back pumps from oral dbol ... may injectable dbol reduce this? TBH I dont know what causes the pumps anyway.

I highly doubt it.

2nd question...

I have a load of Test P made up as follows

100mg/ml
    2%BA
    20%BB
    Carrier = 50:50 / GSO/EO

could i just drop 25mg into every 1ml worth of Prop (making each ml almost 100mg of prop and 25mg of dbol), heat it into solution and re-filter it?

Yeah, but you would probably need to add some solvent to get it to hold, so your prop wouldn't really be 100mg/ml anymore.
    See bold.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Thanks BP, gonna just keep it as it is then and cap my dbol when required

U really think i would need extra solvent to get the dbol to hold in that brew i already have?

I assumed DBol's solubility was very high since all we need to get it to hold is some strong alcohol.... Ive made mine at 75mg/ml in 80%alc

Im gonna try this on a small batch and let you know how it goes some time. Proably just start with 10mg/ml

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Thanks BP, gonna just keep it as it is then and cap my dbol when required

U really think i would need extra solvent to get the dbol to hold in that brew i already have?

I assumed DBol's solubility was very high since all we need to get it to hold is some strong alcohol.... Ive made mine at 75mg/ml in 80%alc

Im gonna try this on a small batch and let you know how it goes some time. Proably just start with 10mg/ml
    It is a 17aa. While it has decent solubility in ethanol, it's solubility in oil isn't going to be very high (compared to an esterfied hormone).

But you know what, I say go ahead and try it on 1 vial if you can. It very well may hold, since your prop has more than enough solvent in there already.

Thread Information