freddi is offline Banned

Can i use this to prevent bloat/ water renetation ... ?

Hi

im 25 years old and ive ran 3 cycles now.. last for 5 months. the one before that again for 10 months and the first one for like 1.5 years ago so im doing fine breaks between my cycles which im proud of

Now im going to start my next cycle at the new year in januar and i wonder what to use... My last cycle i did anadrol kickstart week 1-4 and test E 500mg ew 1-12 with tren E 200mg ew 1-12 and deca d 300mg ew 1-12

i got so much water renetation / bloat from this cycle that everyone could see that my face was all puffed up from all the water, so i need something in my cycle to prevent this...
    i got ofc that arimidex , nolvadex can do this ... but its so expensive.. just as expensive as the steroids or even more expensive... so i thought of masteron or winstrol ...

I know that masteron is anti androgenic so it will prevent water renetation and gyno... soo will this work if i run a cycle with anadrol week 1-4 and test E wk 1-12 + tren wk 1-12??

and what about winstrol ?? will that worrk to for keeping water away???

i know ofc you might say arimidex, nolva,, and proviron is best? but... will it work?? im here for saving money...

thankful for all answers . ty

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i dont think mast will make much of a difference. and then your running 4 compounds for your cycle.
    Anadrol usually adds bloat. So if you dont want bloat pick a different compound.
    your diet can effect it to.

ecruz is offline Member
    seems like we all face that prob when we start off.. deca will cause u to hold water winny will obviously shred u but its not as easy as poke and u melt.. my advise would be to check your diet do extra cardio and may change your cycle on your next round, there are cutting and bulking cycles

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ecruz View Post
    seems like we all face that prob when we start off.. deca will cause u to hold water winny will obviously shred u but its not as easy as poke and u melt.. my advise would be to check your diet do extra cardio and may change your cycle on your next round, there are cutting and bulking cycles
    i wish ppl would stop posting this, winnie doesnt 'shred' anyone, their diet does that

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i wish ppl would stop posting this, winnie doesnt 'shred' anyone, their diet does that
    Very true, but masteron is an anti androgenic .....

freddi is offline Banned
    i know about diet... but the water i get in my body .. or face isnt from diet.. ? its from the steroids .. and u can use stuff to prevent it like nolva and arimidex , proviron ... right?

i wanna run a bulk cycle... with test and anadrol as kick start... u get water from test and from anadrol ... but if i use arimidex / nolva / proviron i wont get all that bloat in me as without right?? i dont want to get my cheeks in my face full of water so everyone can see im on steroids by just looking at my face... will that not happend if i use arimidex/nolva / provioron??
    is it also enough if i just run test and masteron , since mast is anti androgenic ... can i skip the AI then?? or maybe if i use winny is that enough to for skipping AI ??

freddi is offline Banned
    bump

Cravenmorehead is offline Associate Member
    I use exemestane and 25 mg hydrochlorothiazide.........controls bloat and is my standard bp med. Also take 100 metoprolol.(bp med).....which helps at night with the tren sweats. Loss of control of water rentention is horrible for your heart......puffed up like a person with congestive heart failure.........pulmonary and renal hypertension......not good IMO

wvu304 is offline Banned
    im thinking of using nolva at 10mg everyday while on the cycle, would this help the bloating?

freddi is offline Banned
    hmm exemestane is aromasin right?? thats and AI i can get ... but the hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol i dont think i can get?? is it normaly on the marked?? i need prescription to get it?? is there any trade names on them?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by freddi View Post
    hmm exemestane is aromasin right?? thats and AI i can get ... but the hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol i dont think i can get?? is it normaly on the marked?? i need prescription to get it?? is there any trade names on them?
    Have you heard of Google?

Thread Information