performulations is offline New Member

Getting back in the saddle again

I had to unfortunately stop lifting and cycling completely for almost an entire year due to personal reasons. Needless to say I dropped like a freekin rock. I have been lifting off and on for the last 11 years, and got pretty serious about it for the last 3.5 yes. Right before I had to stop lifting I was at 237 lbs. With a fairly low bf%. I'm now down to around 205-210, soft! , and I am unhappy with my current physique to say the least. About to get back in the gym in about 2 more weeks, and thought it would be cool to get some of the more experienced guys in here advice on cycles they think would be good to help me shed about 15 lbs. Fat and some decent gains to get back on track. Thanks much!

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I think you mean back on the saddle. Whats your previous cycle history? Do you have a bf estimate as of now? Hows the diet looking. If you have 2 more weeks before u start to hit the gym it would be a great chance to fine tune your diet and rest needs in the mean time.

Right, back on the saddle would be more appropriate ! I am fairly knowledgeable with gear in both bulking and cutting. I am leaning toward starting out with a combo of Halo, prop. and Deca for the first 8 week cycle I ould say my current body fat % is probably around 15-18 % ! Really sux ! I want to lose about 15 lbs of fat and harden back up to start, then I will concentrate on getting back up to where I left off at which was 235-240 pretty lean. Any input is appreciated.

My back on the saddle choice was prop. Im doing 50mg ED and 30mgs of dbol . I had 2 major surgeries this past summer and at one point droped from 200 to 155. I was fortunite enough to be able to train naturally back to 200 before starting this cycle. Im currently in week 4 and im 215 today! Deca is a very long ester for an 8 week cycle imho.

I understand ur point on the deca . Im going to try the 8 week reload / 2 week off deal and see how that goes. Over the last 3.5 years I basically stayed on all year round upping my dosages on different stacks periodically, and was very strict on my diet. Cant wait to get back in the gym and on a strict routine again. I miss the hell out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by performulations View Post
    I understand ur point on the deca. Im going to try the 8 week reload / 2 week off deal and see how that goes. Over the last 3.5 years I basically stayed on all year round upping my dosages on different stacks periodically, and was very strict on my diet. Cant wait to get back in the gym and on a strict routine again. I miss the hell out of it.
    Are you on trt now?

Thread Information