pikenat is offline Associate Member

Holiday traveling with gear

With the upcoming holidays comes traveling and with the distance of relatives that means flying. Have any of you guys ever had issues with flying with gear in a checked in bag?

canadianbrah is offline Junior Member
    I don't know about you, but I would be paranoid as hell traveling on a plane with steriods

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Mail it ahead of time. Or put it in cologne bottle.

mirin_serratus is offline Associate Member
    I put creatine in a sandwich bag when I flew home for 2 weeks and they tested it for about 4 different narcotics, not sure about steroids

Quote Originally Posted by mirin_serratus View Post
    I put creatine in a sandwich bag when I flew home for 2 weeks and they tested it for about 4 different narcotics, not sure about steroids
    WTF lol. Did you think ahead of time on that one?

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    Mail it ahead of time. Or put it in cologne bottle.
    This is a big no-no...I don't believe that anyone can completely get all the cologne out of the bottle. It will contaminate the juice and put user in the hospital!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    This is a big no-no...I don't believe that anyone can completely get all the cologne out of the bottle. It will contaminate the juice and put user in the hospital!

While I agree that it certainly isn't the best idea (because it is a hassle and there is a risk of contamination), injecting cologne residue will not hurt you. It is mostly just alcohol anyway. Besides, a good portion of it gets absorbed through your skin when you spray it on.

I actually did the cologne thing multiple times without any problems from contamination or anything.
    What i did was:
    You take a bottle of cologne, the kind with a screw-on cap, not the perfume type with a pulveriser because you wont be able to open it.
    Empty the cologne in another recepient.
    Wash the cologne bottle and cap with hot water multiple times so as no cologne is left and let it dry. After its dry take the cologne you put in another recepient and put some on the interior of the bottle cap and the lip of the bottle. Thus it'll smell like cologne and it will also be sterile due to the alchool content of cologne. You can put the gear right in and you will have absolutely no problem. I've done it many times when i flew international. Never had any problems. You take the bottle with the gear and put it among your perfume, toothbrush, you know stuff like that.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post

While I agree that it certainly isn't the best idea (because it is a hassle and there is a risk of contamination), injecting cologne residue will not hurt you. It is mostly just alcohol anyway. Besides, a good portion of it gets absorbed through your skin when you spray it on.
    Good point, but really worth the risk when there are other "sterile" choices to employ? I hate to give up my secrets but if a person was to go to the pharmacy and look at certain "saline solutions," might be a better option Bonaparte? Damn...I just gave it up...Your advice is always welcome!

Good point, but really worth the risk when there are other "sterile" choices to employ? I hate to give up my secrets but if a person was to go to the pharmacy and look at certain "saline solutions," might be a better option Bonaparte? Damn...I just gave it up...Your advice is always welcome!
    I heard that same idea from a friend who manages to travel to cancun every few months.

stpete is offline Banned
    Then why suggest cologne bottles? We all know saline is harmless....

Forgot about it as an option; and i suggested what Ive seen work.

stpete is offline Banned
    Fair enough...

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    What about the pins? How would you get those through security...

Quote Originally Posted by Scabtree View Post
    What about the pins? How would you get those through security...
    You dont.

stpete is offline Banned
    Really? Come on guys.....

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Then why suggest cologne bottles? We all know saline is harmless....
    Almost all gear has a golden tint, similar to most cologne.
    Sterile water is, well, water. So the color would be highly suspect. Besides, it is more common to travel with cologne than sterile water, which is used for injections by (the more health conscious) heroin users and the like.

Sure, oil is obviously more viscous than cologne, but you wouldn't be able to tell so long as you completely fill the bottle.

spiketannin is offline Associate Member
    lol just dont use armani its the most popular and everyone knows its clear

NewbFromCali is offline Junior Member
    Don't take my word for it, but syringes aren't illegal. And TSA isn't customs. They don't care for the most part. I've travelled twice with gear. Once with winny marked as such and the second was with preloaded test injects. I figured if asked, say it was trt. Neither time did I have an issue. And yes, I was nervous as shit.

denverpride is offline Associate Member
    Borrow a baby and hide it in baby food. They let me get about every thing through as long as it was baby related.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    nope. I just stow it in the checked luggage, and make sure the doctor prescription is there with it. Never had any issues.....

the only time my luggage was checked (they put a note in there if they check) was one time I had 3 ea. 4lb jugs of honey. they must have thought that was suspicious and decided to check it out.

chris1 is offline Junior Member
    I traveled in the summer and took steroids in there bottles n needels then brought some gear bk without a problem both times

Thread Information