nemesisd is offline New Member

Aromasin Alone for PCT

I tried posting in PCT section but no replies.

Can Aromasin be used for PCT alone for a low dosage cycle(200mg test weekly & 20mg dbol daily)?? If so what dosage and for how long??
    *cycle for only 5 weeks

If it helps im 35yo,215lbs,20%+ bf.My first cycle in about 10 years.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Yes it will work but clomid or nolvadex would be better.When you stop the Aromasin you will probaly get an estrogen rebound and Nolvadex would help with estrogen which is more surpressive of your natural test than test is.

DanB is offline Banned
    what type of test are you running?5 weeks isnt long enough test c/e will take roughly 5 weeks to stabilize in blood and then cycle will be over and 200mg is a trt dose so unless your test defcient you wont do much except shut down ur natty and then supplement the 200mg to bring it back up where it should be. . . . . . . . .b/f is a little high and leaves door open to sides i.e. blood pressure cholestrol,gyno ect i dont know about 20mg d-bol might be okay but usually ran at 40mg, seriously who gave you this cycle?you need alot more research bro, what does your cycle history look like?

nemesisd is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X
    Yes it will work but clomid or nolvadex would be better.When you stop the Aromasin you will probaly get an estrogen rebound and Nolvadex would help with estrogen which is more surpressive of your natural test than test is.
    Thanks for the advice.What kind of dosages and length of time should they be used?? Im only using the Aromasin because I got a friend that has alot left over hes giving to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    what type of test are you running?5 weeks isnt long enough test c/e will take roughly 5 weeks to stabilize in blood and then cycle will be over and 200mg is a trt dose so unless your test defcient you wont do much except shut down ur natty and then supplement the 200mg to bring it back up where it should be. . . . . . . . .b/f is a little high and leaves door open to sides i.e. blood pressure cholestrol,gyno ect i dont know about 20mg d-bol might be okay but usually ran at 40mg, seriously who gave you this cycle?you need alot more research bro, what does your cycle history look like?
    READ THE SUBJECT!!!
    This isnt a "critique my cycle question".Its a PCT question.Totally unhelpful to the subject P:tDown

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would not run aromasin only, I would definitely add in a serm either nolva or clomid at the minimum.

You can use aromasin during a cycle to keep estrogen conversion down which can cause gyno. I am assuming your using a long ester like Enathate or Cypionate so you would start the nolvadex and clomid in your case about 1 week after your last shot.If you were using a higher dose of test it would be 2 weeks after the last shot.Nolvadex 20mg Ed and Clomid 50mg ED,stop the clomid after 2 weeks and continue the nolvaldex for another 2 weeks. The reason you start the PCT before all the test is out of your system is because you dont want to go through low test period of time.With a short cycle like yours you should recover quickly. When i did cycles in the 80's i was 34 years old and we didnt have PCT and we just quit taking steroids and let our system normalize by it self,i never had a problem recovering after an 8 week cycle.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I would not run aromasin only, I would definitely add in a serm either nolva or clomid at the minimum.
    Agreed.
    Why would you want to virtually eliminate estrogen, rather than merely prevent is absorption at certain potentially hazardous receptor sites?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

You can use aromasin during a cycle to keep estrogen conversion down which can cause gyno. I am assuming your using a long ester like Enathate or Cypionate so you would start the nolvadex and clomid in your case about 1 week after your last shot.If you were using a higher dose of test it would be 2 weeks after the last shot.Nolvadex 20mg Ed and Clomid 50mg ED,stop the clomid after 2 weeks and continue the nolvaldex for another 2 weeks. The reason you start the PCT before all the test is out of your system is because you dont want to go through low test period of time.With a short cycle like yours you should recover quickly. When i did cycles in the 80's i was 34 years old and we didnt have PCT and we just quit taking steroids and let our system normalize by it self,i never had a problem recovering after an 8 week cycle.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    the dosage of test doesnt effect when you start your pct.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesisd View Post
    READ THE SUBJECT!!!
    This isnt a "critique my cycle question".Its a PCT question.Totally unhelpful to the subject P:tDown
    He made of said something you didnt want to here. But everything he said was correct. Your on a public free board. Sorry you got offended because someone pointed out the holes in your cycle.

your response makes people not what to help you

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    you wont get a estro rebound from aromasin , so you would only be blocking the estro neg feedback. Not a good pct IMO.

the clomid/nolva combo blocks that neg feedback and plays a hand in LH responsiveness. It is a much better option for PCT.

Thread Information