Thread: Advice Please.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tazz4554 is offline New Member

Advice Please.

Hi guys,
    I'm new to steroids and got a hold of some stanozolol tablets and clenbuterol powder. I'm just wondering how I should cycle the both and how much to take of each one every day. My obvious intention is lose weight and tone up dramatically. Any advice would be much appreciated.
    Cheers.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    not sure if cycling the both is a good idea

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz4554 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm new to steroids and got a hold of some stanozolol tablets and clenbuterol powder. I'm just wondering how I should cycle the both and how much to take of each one every day. My obvious intention is lose weight and tone up dramatically. Any advice would be much appreciated.
    Cheers.
    Welcome tazz4554. At ur age, I would just up my cardio & tweak my diet 2 lose weight. If u use steroids @ 19, there is a significantly greater risk of doing potentially irreversible damage 2 ur undeveloped Endocrine / HPTA. If u need help / advice on a good weight loss diet & training regime, we help with that too bro.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    didnt look at profile at 19 you dont want mess with your hormones.^^^^^^

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    Not only is 19 too young, but a winnie only cycle will shut down your test production, which is NOT a good thing! Plus no mention of PCT.......
    Your best bet, the best advice anyone can give you, is to focus on developing a clean diet with a top notch lifting protocol. Spend time here at the board and learn everything you can on these two subjects.
    If you feel the need to take something, try creatine, protein powder and BCAA's.
    Good luck!
    ---Roman

tazz4554 is offline New Member
    Thanks alot guys, appreciate all the replies. I'll give dieting and hard cardio a real good shot. Need to research more on how to do it properly so I don't waste my time.
    Cheers again.

Thread Information