Mwaku is offline Junior Member

my prop tren cycle experience plus silly question

currently 63kg 175cm tall.

i started training around 2007, but never took it seriously, as a teen (17 at the time), my friend got us some steroids , and i had no clue how to use em. used deca for 3 weeks and took sus for 1 week at the end, no idea what dosage, no clue what i was doing. but i remember feeling pretty good about myself at the time, eating like a horse and always geed to train. but looking back, i made jack shit gains really. mid 2009 natural, i went better and starting actually seeing changes to my body. 2010 i took 100 tablets of dianabols to 'boost' my training. gained about 5kg, overall size. but lost dramatically after it was done. body was still shit in retrospect

2011 i started sculpting my body better, and came a long way from where i started.

i bought prop + tren , with little thought, but with better research atleast. i bought 30ml of prop and 10ml of tren, 100mg each per ml. injections were EOD. i went 1 week 100mg prop, then from week 2 on wards, went 100mg of both. tren ran out about week 4? and since then im about, in week 6, just injecting 100mg of prop.

my gains have been shitall, but its my diet to be blamed, i know its stupid of me to have gone on a cycle without my diet in check but yeh. ive gotten a lot leaner though, but haven't really put on a single sturdy kilo of wieght. i keep fluctuating but im still gaining size, whilst still staying the same weight? ive put about half an inch around my arms cold, about 0.7of an inch when flexed. been picking up a bit of strength, doing wieghts i couldnt do before without a spot so it was good. i remember on tren, my body, looking, so lean. when it was on pump, people had noticed i was getting bigger and complimented me. lol.

but ive been corking since day 1. weeks 1-3, i could barely walk some days when i did quads. so ive been doing 3-now (roughly week 7 now) only in my glutes. some days no cork, still bruises, other days it will cork and id have a slight limp. nothing extreme as it was in the first few weeks doing the quads.

starting PCT probably next week 3 days after last shot, have clomid and nolva. im thinking 50mg e/d clomid, 40 e/d nolva, then 2-4, cut the nolva down to just 20mg.

now lets say, i want to just condition my body for a festival, 10ml of prop 10ml of tren, 50mg of prop EOD with 100mg of tren EOD starting week 2. this would roughly be like 4 weeks. thoughts? i just remember looking really lean when on tren and prop during week 3, body was looking decent. this 'cycle' would hve no pct

heres some progress pics, the 2nd last pic is the bunch is when i started, the last pic is about week 4. the second picture after, is week 5.

/flame suit on.

im not completely happy with this cycle, but im not worried either. experienced, really no bad symptoms though? on tren i couldnt sleep but, would sweat like a mother ****er too. and i would keep getting 1 night fevers during the early weeks, when tren hadn't started. my skin was pretty clear, one or two pimples on chest but nothing extreme. i hear the acne comes when PCT starts... so bleh. not lookin forward too it. my face has extreme acne before i started, it began to clear and i started cycle, and was pretty clear during it the whole time. my first two bottles of prop, i thought were duds, so i got another bottle from another guy, but experience the same shit. so either both are duds, or this is just how i react to it.

each pic is about 3 months apart
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]11868[ATTACH]

im on the right, this is week 5.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]11869[ATTACH]
    Last edited by Mwaku; 12-14-2011 at 12:09 AM.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    U should read the threads in red to learn more..shutting dwn your cycle for only 4 wks is a waste of money and your time/body. U should cycle this for 8-12u wks and have proper pct ready and an ai on hand.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    first off, if the math is correct, you are 22, horrible idea to cycle, especially with tren .
    -You dont even have successful cycles under your belt
    -you are clearly doing it wrong
    -you have done no research on how dangerous your method of cycling is
    -do do not even have all your gear before you start a cycle
    -theres a profiles section that will answer why things have not worked for you

Quote Originally Posted by Mwaku View Post
    now lets say, i want to just condition my body for a festival, 10ml of prop 10ml of tren, 50mg of prop EOD with 100mg of tren EOD starting week 2. this would roughly be like 4 weeks. thoughts? i just remember looking really lean when on tren and prop during week 3, body was looking decent. this 'cycle' would hve no pct
    ^^^ please explain your reasoning for this cycle and not running PCT

my post seems harsh, but theres so many things wrong with what you are doing that its not even possible to explain the entire situation or how to correct it other than stop cycling, run a proper pct and then take a long break and learn how to do it right.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    oh dear, you dont know what you are doing. pct and stop. what on earth is corking?!

try to lay out your info alittle more clearly please

stpete is offline Banned
    Agree w/all above!! PCT and do research. I've never heard of "corking" either. Please enlighten.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Agree w/all above!! PCT and do research. I've never heard of "corking" either. Please enlighten.
    i can only guess he means he is getting lumps after injecting?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i can only guess he means he is getting lumps after injecting?
    I think "corking" is when u pin & the pin becomes filled / cloged with ur flesh & actualy comes out with the pin, like a cork coming out of a bottle. I THINK that's wut "corking" is, I could b rong. And I would think it would hav 2 b a larger gauge needle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    I think "corking" is when u pin & the pin becomes filled / cloged with ur flesh & actualy comes out with the pin, like a cork coming out of a bottle. I THINK that's wut "corking" is, I could b rong. And I would think it would hav 2 b a larger gauge needle.
    jez, never heard of that on here ever. unless he's pinning with a hollowed out javelin?

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    jez, never heard of that on here ever. unless he's pinning with a hollowed out javelin?
    lol.

corking, like the next day the area of injection hurts. its how we refer it down here

lol, i love this forum. everyone just says im doing it wrong andwhat not, but there are never actually specifies where and how and method of correction. every thread is just stop. yeh like i maybe doing something wrong, but everyone here is just negative and stop, and behind the excuse that 'its too long to explain whats wrong'. lol.

-You dont even have successful cycles under your belt: I really only regard this to be a 'cycle'. The two previous i had no state of mind on training, just thought it was a shortcut.

-you are clearly doing it wrong: How where, can u outline it please. I know my diet wasn't 100% but thats the only thing i knew i was doing wrong. My diet was about 80% though, it wasn't bad.

-you have done no research on how dangerous your method of cycling is:Whats my method?

-do do not even have all your gear before you start a cycle: I had all my gear before i started cycling, except the last bottle of prop.

-theres a profiles section that will answer why things have not worked for you: Read em all. IVe come to terms about really why things have gone the way they have

honestly, im not mad that i didn't get massive, i never really wanted to get massive. i wanted to lean out and try and put a lot of lean muscle on. although i haven't put a lot on, i feel that i have in correlating with my diet. so i have nothing to blame and have closure from this.

btw, it may sound like i didn't, but i researched quite a bit before i started.

also thanks for the input, wont be doing that four week 'cycle'. cheers

Blog Entries
    corking, like the next day the area of injection hurts. its how we refer it down here

lol, i love this forum. everyone just says im doing it wrong andwhat not, but there are never actually specifies where and how and method of correction. every thread is just stop. yeh like i maybe doing something wrong, but everyone here is just negative and stop, and behind the excuse that 'its too long to explain whats wrong'. lol.

-You dont even have successful cycles under your belt: I really only regard this to be a 'cycle'. The two previous i had no state of mind on training, just thought it was a shortcut.

-you are clearly doing it wrong: How where, can u outline it please. I know my diet wasn't 100% but thats the only thing i knew i was doing wrong. My diet was about 80% though, it wasn't bad.

-you have done no research on how dangerous your method of cycling is:Whats my method?

-do do not even have all your gear before you start a cycle: I had all my gear before i started cycling, except the last bottle of prop.

-theres a profiles section that will answer why things have not worked for you: Read em all. IVe come to terms about really why things have gone the way they have

honestly, im not mad that i didn't get massive, i never really wanted to get massive. i wanted to lean out and try and put a lot of lean muscle on. although i haven't put a lot on, i feel that i have in correlating with my diet. so i have nothing to blame and have closure from this.

btw, it may sound like i didn't, but i researched quite a bit before i started.

also thanks for the input, wont be doing that four week 'cycle'. cheers
    just because you arent hearing what you want to hear doesnt mean what you are being told isnt correct.

you cant even work out how much gear you need to last a cycle, what do you expect ppl to reply with?

why bother asking for advice?

i knew how much gear i needed, i only bought an extra bottle cause of sole purpose to see if the effects were the same as the other bottle. i was fine with my own justifications running 6 weeks

everyone needs to stop assuming.

i only asked about the 4 week cycle, and got my answer.

why do you bother posting when everything u tell me can be ridiculed?

also i never said they were incorrect, it just seems to be the only advice given is surface level, nothing indepth is ever shared and nothing specific is pointed out. only ever, broad and vague points have been told me to me, like, honestly that doesnt help, at all.

i might sound like im on the offense and sounding aggressive, but im just pointing out what i think, like its hard to analyse what people say to try and help you when its so ambiguous and has no real substance to it.
    Last edited by Mwaku; 12-11-2011 at 11:54 PM.

Ur wrong. Period. There r very in depth & detailed answers about anything & everything 2 do with steroids , diet, pct, lifting & mor, all over this website. I think maybe ur just not understanding wut ur reading, bcuz this board / forum certainly DOES NOT lack "in depth advice".

sorry i was directing it to the replies in this thread. so you're wrong for assuming I meant it in relation to this whole board. I don't know if my replies are very ambigues and vague, but a lot of the time people are having misconceptions of what I'm trying to get across.

i have gotten information of this site from others things, that i searched rather than posting, so i do, exactly, know what this board, and website offers. I have read most information in relation to me on the website, steroid .com and have searched for similar problems and solutions via the forum.

thanks

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    You have been told to stop and do PCT. That is sound advice if you ask me.
    Reading between the lines of your post, there are many points that lead me to believe you are not even close to be ready to cycle. Obvious one is you're too young, too light, you're using AAS recklessly without concern for yourself. Using for stereo is so wrong. This is a long time game, if you just want to lean up for a festival cardio and diet is all you really need, that wont harm your body. If you can't get a massive transformation from prop/tren (really bad novice cycle btw) your diet and/or training is a total mess. Being a mess, it's really no wonder your getting poor results and you are set up to lose all your gains. Especially when festival season is over and winter again.
    No point telling you how to correct anything unless you learn how to eat and train properly. Once you have that down and a solid couple of years, maybe consider cycle, even though you won't need one for your goals.
    Goodluck.

sorry i was directing it to the replies in this thread. so you're wrong for assuming I meant it in relation to this whole board. I don't know if my replies are very ambigues and vague, but a lot of the time people are having misconceptions of what I'm trying to get across.

i have gotten information of this site from others things, that i searched rather than posting, so i do, exactly, know what this board, and website offers. I have read most information in relation to me on the website, steroid .com and have searched for similar problems and solutions via the forum.

thanks
    There is alot of outdated info on here too. Seriously though, all you need is proper diet and proper training.

Even more info that has led me to believe you're being reckless is your doing caps on cycle? wtf are you thinking, do you not respect your own body? You should of listened to everybody that told you to stop and sort out your diet 6 weeks ago. Can't believe you jumped straight into doing tren . How old are you really? your profile says 25, you say 22/23?

Edit, I found out you're actually 21. You're going to lose all your gains. When were you planning this next cycle without PCT you planned in original post?
    Last edited by auslifta; 12-12-2011 at 08:49 AM.

Thread Information