WSC786 is offline Associate Member

Test and tren for cutting...fast or slow esters

Ok here we go.
    5'7"
    Bf 13%
    2 test cycles with dbol and winny. 1 anavar only cycle.

Going to start a cutting cycle in febuary. Here is my debate. I know test prop and tren a are suppose to be better for cutting with less water retention and all....but is there really much difference in running test e and tren e. It really all comes down to diet and cardio anyway.
    Money is always in the back of my mind. So I'm interested in seeing what u guys think about these two options.

Option1
    Test e 250 twice a week wk1-12
    Tren e 200 twice a week wk1-10
    T3 @ 50mcg a day wk2-7
    anavar @ 70mg a day for wk7-14

Or

Test prop @ 125mg 4x a week. Wk1-10
    Tren a @ 100mg 4x a week. Wk1-8
    T3 50mcg wk2-10

Anyone have an opinion?

Pct same either way
    Nolva and clomid @ 100/100/50/50 and 40/40/20/20
    Hcg @ 250ius twice a week from start to beginning of pct
    Arimidex on hand for and gyno. 0.5mg eod if needed.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I prefer short esters, but only because I like it to kick in and clear out faster. I don't feel a difference in bloating between the two.

Not sure how your 4x a week schedule is going to work. Stick with every day or EOD. When figuring your doses, that means you will be injecting 3.5 times a week. If you go long esters, inject every 3.5 days (so, Sunday morning and Wednesday evening). Sorry, math geek. Precision is important.

I don't know anything about Anavar .

I was going to pin 125mgs on Mon, we'd, fri, and sun. Then start on Monday and repeat. So eod except Sunday monday will be back to back.
    Sorry for not putting daily schedule in first post.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I wouldn't do it that way, but I doubt it will kill you.

I really strive for even Test levels. Doubling up two days in a row every week will be pretty irregular. When I get irregular my acne gets worse, which leads me to believe that other, unknown things are happening within my body. Maybe E2 spikes, or who knows what.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post

I really strive for even Test levels. Doubling up two days in a row every week will be pretty irregular. When I get irregular my acne gets worse, which leads me to believe that other, unknown things are happening within my body. Maybe E2 spikes, or who knows what.
    good to know..thanks

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post

i agree.Thats a strange way of doing it.
    Your body doesnt know the calendar and days of the week. It goes off of hours. So i would go with eod literally. So you will not be injecting the same day of the week every week
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Ok EOD it is. Now what about the other question. Which cycle looks better for cutting?
    Thanks for replys guys

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WSC786 View Post
    Ok EOD it is. Now what about the other question. Which cycle looks better for cutting?
    Thanks for replys guys
    its really a choice of personal prefrance cus as you said before your results will be diet dependent...if your eating cleanly i doubt you will be able to see much if any differance in the bloat factor...both cycles look good to me...good luck...

RB3232 is offline Associate Member
    Read the Tren Ace steroid profile and it will tell you all about which test to use and why..

I would go with the second cycle with prop.. and why not add in the var too it?

Thread Information