Wcsj44 is offline New Member

Newbie needs direction

I'm trying to figure out the best way for me to lose weight and get in shape. I'm 37 years old, 6'1", 225lbs, prob 30%bf. I'm ready to get my body right. I need some advice on which products(if any) would be best for me. I'm open to just about anything that I can keep side effects to a minimal with. I really want to cut the body fat down and some definition would be nice. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction?

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Welcome Wcs

Unfortunately there is no quick fix for getting in shape. At your bf% you risk serious estrogen sides and without a solid foundation and yrs of training you risk serious injury if you jump in to AAS.

You may want to head over to the nutrition section and have them take a look at your diet. Got some real helpful ppl over there. Also, the workout section is a great place for pointers or a new routine.

Stick around.. There's a wealth of knowledge and helpful members to help you reach your goals

When the time comes to fine tune your fat loss you could look in to clen for the extra edge.
    Last edited by jasc; 12-13-2011 at 10:34 AM.

Wcsj44 is offline New Member
    I don't see a nutrition forum?

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Your best bet would be to cut down fat naturally then consider aas. The idea is to cut down and then bulk up.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life

The best thing for you would be to get on a good eating regiment and start working out regularly. You'll be surprised how quickly you can lose fat and gain muscle. When you're reached your max natural potential you can look towards AAS. Good luck.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    ^^ Agreed to SG...Training and diet will get you what you need... Good luck..

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well you got a lot of good advice.AAS isnt wat you need at 6'1 225 and around 30%bf.Sounds like you havnt hit the iron long.Like the guys said get a good diet and workout routine and hit the cardio.You will see the fat melt away.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Getting in shape before starting AAS is definitely the way to go, and it might not be as bad as you think. The nutrition guys can help get you on the right track. You can be losing fat in no time.

Thread Information