hockeywiz is offline New Member

Sensitive nipples / nolva

Bro's help me out here.
    in week 7 of my test e cycle 600mg x week
    My first cycle and i plan on going 12 to 14 weeks. Gains are good so far. Up ten pounds and strength is skyrocketing now.
    i do want to mention that i felt nothing for the first five weeks, then all of a sudden it kicked in.
    Amazing how that happpens. Anyways my question is:

My nipples just became very sensitive, especially when i wear tight shirts.
    theyre more erect, but not itchy or puffy and no lumps.
    is this gyno?

Heres part two. I only have nolva on hand unfortunately. Is this sufficient to treat gyno with? I hear more about bros taking letro...but i only have nolva.

Lastly, for my next go around whats a better option to treat gyno with so i will grab it now for my spring summer cycle.

Please forgive my lack of experience w this, thats why im relying on u guys...thnx

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    just continue with cycle as normal unless one of the last 3 sides become a problem. If you want you can run adex .5 eod if you are concerned. Save the nolva for pct in which you also need some Clomid. Next cycle don't start until you have everything for the cycle and pct

hockeywiz is offline New Member
    I only have clomid and nolva, no adex tho. Def will get some for next cycle. I even have hcg i was going to start soon, i know - i planned running it during the cycle but this might sound crazy but i dont have a fridge to put it in.

If i need, will nolva alone do the same job adex does for gyno?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes, nolva is actually more effective against gyno than adex.
    I would just run 10mg daily starting now thru the end of the cycle. If you don't have plenty of nolva, order more asap

Thread Information