Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bookie is offline Junior Member

Exclamation 1st cycle ANAVAR+Oral Turinabol

Hello,

I need some suggestions here if someone can help. I do not want to lose any hair to gain mass so i cannot use potent steroids . A good friend of mine suggested that I go on a cycle of:
    Anavar 12mg tablets x 4 per day=48mg for 8 weeks (I read anything less than 100MG is a waste of time, so I am not sure)
    Oral Turinabol 10mg x 3 per day=30mg for 8 weeks
    Multiviatamin with B complex once per day
    Fish oil once per day

PCT Nova 1 week after cycle or immiediately if I feel any soreness or problems around my chest

I was thinking of just doing the VAR without Turinabol as they are both oral and not good from what I read to be taken together....any thoughts or suggestions?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yes...do not do two orals at the same time...I would take some liv52 or milk thirstle when doing an oral...and we do not recommend steroids without test being your base...would not recommend this cycle at all..

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    yes...do not do two orals at the same time...I would take some liv52 or milk thirstle when doing an oral...and we do not recommend steroids without test being your base...would not recommend this cycle at all..
    What do you recommend that I can stack with Anavar ...something that would not cause hair loss because some do.

WSC786 is offline Associate Member
    What are your stats.

Quote Originally Posted by WSC786 View Post
    What are your stats.
    Stats as in height, weight, etc? if so, im 170cm, 150lbs, I have been working out for the last 3 years...

How do you know that "potent" steroids will make u lose your hair? Have u experienced this in the past? Most steroids don't cause u to lose your hair but if balding is in your family then it may speed it up.
    If it were me I would run the t-bol. It is better for size / mass then anavar . I'd say 50-60 mg per day for 6-7 weeks should be good. Make sure to run liver protection. Liv52 or milk thistle is good.

How do you know that "potent" steroids will make u lose your hair? Have u experienced this in the past? Most steroids don't cause u to lose your hair but if balding is in your family then it may speed it up.
    If it were me I would run the t-bol. It is better for size / mass then anavar. I'd say 50-60 mg per day for 6-7 weeks should be good. Make sure to run liver protection. Liv52 or milk thistle is good.

Well I have hair loss issues, I have been on propecia for last 4 years to stabilize it and take it everyday 1.25mg. I don't mind paying extra with the var, money is not the problem when it comes to what I use in my body. So your suggestion T-bol instead, the one I have is from Teragon Labs 10mg a pill. Yes I will use PCT and liver protection.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You dont know if you will have hair loss is the answer...and I would not run anything with out test..waste of time and money...anavar is mild mild...so guys run it super high to see any results 100mg ed and that is expensive compared to 30 mg of dbol ...but yes they do two different things. dbol is mass avar is cutting..your 150 seems like you could gain 20 lbs pretty easy with good diet..
    cycle
    1. test only
    2. test with dbol or deca or even var (pick one)
    3. test with another from above or some consider tren . I would do tren like 4th cycle...

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    5'7 and 150lbs? You need a proper diet and training routine and build a more solid base before cycling.

All steroids are potent, if you are looking at these compounds as not potent, why take them when diet and rest are the 2 biggest factors in gains?

I would edit out the lab name...not really allowed to post them.
    I still think that test is the best option. It should be the base for any cycle. The T-bol is a better option then the Anavar if your doing orals only. But I think you should give test a try.
    At your height and weight I think that your diet should be looked at. Hit up the diet section or post it here...either way.

I would edit out the lab name...not really allowed to post them.
    I still think that test is the best option. It should be the base for any cycle. The T-bol is a better option then the Anavar if your doing orals only. But I think you should give test a try.
    At your height and weight I think that your diet should be looked at. Hit up the diet section or post it here...either way.
    sorry about the lab name! what kind of test do I need to use? So far I have var, novaldex, lapoic acid and milk thistle, all I need is the base to start I guess from what I am being told.

My diet is as follows:

2 boiled eggs
    protein shake (1100 calories, 56mg protein, ALLMAX)
    lunch consists of mostly chicken, bread, rice, salad
    afternoon snack of some fruits
    dinner consists of potatoes, chicken, similar to lunch (no junk food)
    protein again
    1 litre of water
    fish oil
    multivitamin pills

*keep in mind i just started protein again, when I was on protein before I was 165 lbs almost 170lbs.

cj220 is offline Junior Member
    U need to do alot more research before doin anything else......!
    1st off u need to add a test as always a base in a cycle for a male.....1st cycle start with 500mg ew....I suggest Test Enanthate either shot mon and thur 2xper week for 12weeks....If money isnt a prob get some propecia for the hairline...if ur already loosing hair get over it and shave ur head...!

The amount of Var and tbol u have isnt nearly enough to be honest....Start w/ the tbol cause u will get more gains in the first 6weeks 50mg ed....if u have enough var run it thru the whole cycle at 50-100mg ed....PCT regular regiment of hcg and clomid at end of cycle......Try and eat 250-300g of protein ed and u should easily gain 25lbs....I havent been here in years but still seems like no one is gonna give ya real advice.....read more....u need more education before doin any cycle....especially var and tbol only...not trying to flame ya,but every cycle u need test as ur start point..

goodluck

cj220 is offline Junior Member
    U need to do alot more research before doin anything else......!
    1st off u need to add a test as always a base in a cycle for a male.....1st cycle start with 500mg ew....I suggest Test Enanthate either shot mon and thur 2xper week for 12weeks....If money isnt a prob get some propecia for the hairline...if ur already loosing hair get over it and shave ur head...!

The amount of Var and tbol u have isnt nearly enough to be honest....Start w/ the tbol cause u will get more gains in the first 6weeks 50mg ed....if u have enough var run it thru the whole cycle at 50-100mg ed....PCT regular regiment of hcg and clomid at end of cycle......Try and eat 250-300g of protein ed and u should easily gain 25lbs....I havent been here in years but still seems like no one is gonna give ya real advice.....read more....u need more education before doin any cycle....especially var and tbol only...not trying to flame ya,but every cycle u need test as ur start point..

goodluck

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Eat bro...Go to Diet section...

Thread Information