Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MasonXavier is offline New Member

What To Do. . . .*Advice Needed*

Hey Guys,

I've been reading questions/answers on this site for a while and knew it was the right place for the advice I'm currently seeking.

I've recently dropped over 190lbs on my own with the help of great diet and workout plans you guys have posted in the past. Now, this is mine question. Since I've dropped so much weight I've continued to switch up my workout along with my diet but haven't seen any progress in the past 4 months or so. I'm interested in a cycle that is right for me. I am aware of all the pros and cons of this decision, however, being that I have a lot of loose skin due to the weight-loss, I feel like this is my only resort aside from surgery(which I do not want). Any advice is appreciated. Thanks again!

Before Weight: 426lbs
    Current Weight: 231lbs
    Height: 5'7"
    Last edited by MasonXavier; 12-28-2011 at 08:37 AM.

tall76 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At 5'7" 231 your bf is too high. Head over to the nutrition section and post up ur diet u will get tons of help

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah bro unless you are one buffed guy.You got a ways to go aas isnt your answer.You didnt get fat over nite and you sure as hell wont loose it fsat either.Just keep your head up annd keep going.pickup on the intencity.More cardio you can do it just dont give up.

MasonXavier is offline New Member
    Understood. Thanks and I definitely appreciated it.

Thread Information