petejohnson is offline New Member

Winstrol capsule results?

I have 50 mg winstrol capsules and have been taking them once a day for the last week and was wondering when I'm going to start seeing results? I'm eating healthy and training hard daily, but this is my first cycle I've ever taken so just curious.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    just winnie? no test? and your first post. considering all the research you've done before taking this drug, I'm sure youve read this
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...l-(Stanozolol)

50mg is a lower dose, and will take a few weeks for you to notice.

Welcome to the board mate!
    ---Roman

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to tell you this but one of my friends who is afraid of needles decided to get winstrol tabs, i don't remember is dosage but i remember him having terrible acid reflux and being very frustrated after is 8 week cycle because he made more gains taking creatine then winstrol tabs.

Tims is right testosterone is a must for any cycle

jpowell is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by petejohnson View Post
    I have 50 mg winstrol capsules and have been taking them once a day for the last week and was wondering when I'm going to start seeing results? I'm eating healthy and training hard daily, but this is my first cycle I've ever taken so just curious.
    ive herd both good and bad things on winny only tabs/cycle. at 50mg which is optimal, it will take roughly 10-14 days before u notice anything. it posed to increase strength and veiny look. i also read/herd its a good steroid to cut on, but diet has to b n check. there is a huge diff between eating healthy and an incheck diet. proper macros--calorie deficit--and lots of protein. do ur research. just please dont have the mindset that winny is a magic pill.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    ive read on here that alot of the oral version of winnie gets destroyed on passing through the liver and therefore has to be taken in larger doses.

winnie alone isnt a good idea either

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jpowell View Post
    ive herd both good and bad things on winny only tabs/cycle. at 50mg which is optimal, it will take roughly 10-14 days before u notice anything. it posed to increase strength and veiny look. i also read/herd its a good steroid to cut on, but diet has to b n check. there is a huge diff between eating healthy and an incheck diet. proper macros--calorie deficit--and lots of protein. do ur research. just please dont have the mindset that winny is a magic pill.
    its not optimal, should be double that from what ive heard and read

idk, everybody i no on a personal level and thru these threads have all agreed on that. maybe its a case by case basis? like i said i havent tried so i wouldnt no. u have exp with?

Blog Entries
    idk, everybody i no on a personal level and thru these threads have all agreed on that. maybe its a case by case basis? like i said i havent tried so i wouldnt no. u have exp with?
    i havent used because of the reported joint probs it brings but i know ppl who do and 100mg pd is the minimum ive heard because i great deal of it gets destroyed passing through the liver

ok. cool beans. so then the depot, just stick with that at 50mg ed then. ive herd bout joint probs as well, b.c the winny dries you out, but i herd things like milk thistle and fish oil give u back lub. any truth to that?

Blog Entries
    ok. cool beans. so then the depot, just stick with that at 50mg ed then. ive herd bout joint probs as well, b.c the winny dries you out, but i herd things like milk thistle and fish oil give u back lub. any truth to that?
    its because winnie leaves connective tissues brittle so i cant see any of those joint supps working, evidence on joint supps is shaky as it is mate

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by petejohnson View Post
    No additional testosterone ??

Thread Information