Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    J224 is offline New Member

injury, need advice

hey guys i am currently on my first cycle of test c. i have a history of suffering from tendonitis, i recently reagrevated my injury, i kno the best way to recover from this is the r.i.c.e method, but i still have 5 weeks left on my cycle, so my question is should i keep doing my cycle if im not lifting, or at least not lifting as much? any input is appreciated

Olly is offline New Member
    If i were in your position i wouldnt make any last minuet changes to your cycle plans. I would spend these next five weeks resting up and eating lots throwing in any physio your doctor may advise and trying to get yourself in a position where your in good shape by the time you pct.

Whatever you do however i would strongly advise staying out of the gym, i fractured my wrist towards the end of my last cycle and figured that since i was on the juice i could give it a couple of weeks and then keep working out. Made the problem much worse and couldnt even set foot in a gym for nearly two months during my pct. Besides your not going to loose any gains not going to the gym on weeks while your on cycle whereas you will for sure during pct.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    At 22yrs old you should not be cycling.You need only worry about a good diet.Do to the health risks we dont give cycle advice to anyone under 24.

songdog i hope im not coming off as as jerk with my reply but here it is... i did some research before i started my cycle and they all adviced on not starting a cycle under the age on 21, i understand that diet is extremly important and i believe i have a good diet, i actually just turned 23 i kno thats not 24 yet, but im already on my cycle so if u have the experience and the knowledge y not share it...

songdog i hope im not coming off as as jerk with my reply but here it is... i did some research before i started my cycle and they all adviced on not starting a cycle under the age on 21, i understand that diet is extremly important and i believe i have a good diet, i actually just turned 23 i kno thats not 24 yet, but im already on my cycle so if u have the experience and the knowledge y not share it...

thank you for the advice, its hard but i will stay out of the gym and concentrate on my recovery

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    no, you should pct off. whats the point in taking AAS if you cant train hard?

your endocrine system is still developing up until mid 20's, this is what Songdog means

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have patellar tendinitis. I just ice it after I train and take ibuprofen. If I were you I would keep lifting and deal with it honestly.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    I have patellar tendinitis. I just ice it after I train and take ibuprofen. If I were you I would keep lifting and deal with it honestly.
    believe me, i used to follow practice like this when younger, and i am well and truely paying back for it now

one should never train on injuries and use drugs to mask pain

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    believe me, i used to follow practice like this when younger, and i am well and truely paying back for it now

one should never train on injuries and use drugs to mask pain
    It's just a little tendinitis lol. It can be kept under control. I'm glad I quit power lifting in high school though. I love it but it's definitely rough on the body as you know.

thanx for the advice guy, i have been dealing with tendonitis for a while now and have experienced the consequences of continuing training when injured... i agree with that there is no point in taking AAS if i cant take advantage of them and work hard...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I will say this only a fool would train when hurt.You have nothing to prove.And unless it ment a paycheck which in this case it dont.I would take the time to recover.Being young you just dont realise wat makeing those wrong decisions do to your body 20 or 30 yrs down the road.

thank you

Thread Information