Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    brnxbomers is offline Associate Member

loosing weight on PCT too fast? WTH???

hey guys well if u remember my last forum i was doing a 10 week mass cycle of test p (100 ed) and tren a (75ed). The results were great. Im in my second week of PCT and rite after week 10 i decided to take a break from diet/weight training for 2 weeks. I go back to the gym on monday.

Anyway rite now im in week 2 of pct taking clomid, Nolva, Vitamin B 200 ED and while on cycle i was running HCG @ 500 i.u.s per week (wk 1-10)

Im going by my morning weight here: i put on about 15-16 lbs on this cycle i was also eating like a madman while on. on my week 2 of pct while i admit im not eating like a horse or weight training. i eat what i can handle staying on course of my diet. but this morning i stepped on the scale i was 6.5 lbs lighter. Im really freaking out.

I have never lost weight this fast. Is it because i used short esters or i just need to eat like a horse again? like i said i just wanted to take a two week break but not at the cost of my gains. I had my gf take measurements i havent lost any inches yet but at this rate it wont take long...What can i do? Why am i loosing so much i wasnt expecting more than 2-3 lbs loss tops. i dint gain a bunch of water weight either. Is this just food weight?

HELP!
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 12-29-2011 at 12:32 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    from what i remember people told you not to cycle. I'm sorry if im confusing you with someone else.
    But diet is what dictates your weight. So of course you lost weight if you slacked on your diet for 2 weeks
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

i think u have me mixed up with someone else. so i just need to eat like i did on cycle?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by brnxbomers View Post
    i think u have me mixed up with someone else. so i just need to eat like i did on cycle?
    yes. you needed to eat that much to gain that weight. You need that much food to maintain it.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    and your going to lose some, most, or all gains... everyone is diff b/c there training, diet, body type....just keep a log of everything so you know what works for you and what doesnt

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    how do you know you didnt gain a bunch of water? just b/c you do not look bloated doesnt mean you didnt...and yes your diet is an issue...ex..you go from pounding 4000 calories to 3000...thats 1000 less then you have the last 10 wks...do the math on how you lost the 6 pounds..my calcu...that is about 4 lbs is two weeks,,give or take

thanks guys guess i get to eating now

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    PCT is the absolute worst time to "take a break"

needed it. ill just eat till i get back to my weight. start training on monday that should help it

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Now get your ass back to the table son.Just beacuse the cycle is over dont mean your done Good luck.

yes sir lol

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Why would you completely stop lifting on pct??? Someone correct me if i'm wrong but that has to be a awful time not to work out at all... You are supposed go easy while recovering from a cycle and make sure you get your rest and don t over train but 2 weeks off right after cycle sounds insane to me... Exercising alone will help your appetite a bunch.

sounds like what i stated earlier. i need to start back up. i just needed a little bit of recovering. thats all
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 12-29-2011 at 02:42 PM.

Thread Information