trytogethuge is offline New Member

Thailand Last Minute Trip - Need help

Hi All - Thought I would post here as it seems some people are in the know how with gear in Thailand.

I am currently on a Test-E and Stanazol (RWR 50ml) course. In about 3 weeks I have to go to thailand so I would ideally like to continue

A) Training - are there gyms available there for casual visits?
    B) Taking my gear - is it true I can legally obtain from the Chemist?

Can anyone confirm that it is possible to legally obtain Test-E and Stanazol in Thailand? I will be in Bangkok and hopefully can sneak a trip to Phi Phi for a short holiday however the majority of the time in Bangkok.

Finally - are gyms easily accessible there for casual visits?

Would love to hear from anyone and anyone in the know how.

PS: I really don't want to go into details of my course just mainly the 2 questions above

Finally - great forum!

rippedfromabove is offline Associate Member
    The gyms there are alright. Try to pay week by week.. and also, GET A RECEIPT WHEN YOU BUY YOUR MEMBERSHIP OR ANYTHING ELSE. Its getting harder to get gear, but still relatively easy. Make some friends with some guys at the gym and you will be good.

ah so its not true u can get gear from the chemist there? needs to be blackmarket?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by rippedfromabove View Post
    The gyms there are alright. Try to pay week by week.. and also, GET A RECEIPT WHEN YOU BUY YOUR MEMBERSHIP OR ANYTHING ELSE. Its getting harder to get gear, but still relatively easy. Make some friends with some guys at the gym and you will be good.
    It might be difficult to make friends there if he doesn't speak the language. But yeah, I don't think he'll have a problem finding a gym to let him workout on a week by week basis.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    i'm living in thailand right now, the easiest most accessible gyms in Bangkok are Fitness First and California WOW which are in every mall and main street there are branches of them, however they are the WORST when it comes to bargaining for short term memberships, they strictly follow the bank account or credit card monthly deduction scam and the staff there although friendly...their english can only carry them long enough to sell you the scam membership, if you want to bargain or explain your situation then you will end up with ten staff members standing around you shaking their heads but not understanding anything you are saying, they can only sell you the long term membership and it has to be deducted from your credit card or bank account. Three months minumum is available at some branches only.
    I mention these gyms because they are the best equipped, if you want to venture into some independent gyms i am sure you dont need any contracts or long term comitment, but they are gonna be a hassle to find and travel to if you are going to be staying in tourist areas.

As for gear, its not available in all pharmacies and over the counter as the stereotype tells us, infact most normal pharmacies have no idea what it is, however if u walk into any gym and ask any foreigner there they will point you in the right direction, its not illegal have or use gear here, gear is a substance of no significance to the Thai authorities,they are more focused on pirated goods and strong prescription sedatives/pain killers/drugs, they have no concern for gear because it is not used or abused in Thai culture at all unlike the west and rest of the world.

Enjoy your trip man, Thailand is an amazing place and people are friendly and nice, if its your first time remember to stay away from scamming taxi's in tourist areas, never go into a parked/idle taxi or tuktuk because they never want to charge you by the meter, the tip is stay away from the taxi's that are shouting at u to go with them! stop a moving taxi from the street and use the meter. Party safe

hady is offline Junior Member
    Hopefully this will help you a little... There's a pharmacy in patpong that sells gears... Forgot what it's called... Walk through the patpong night market and you will see a pharmacy with a gold pharmacy sign... They sell gears there buddy...

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Plenty of gyms...
    Gear is NOT legal
    it IS readily available from many pharmacies
    Is it real or fake, id say 50/50

Good luck, try to find a local ferang in your gym to point you in the right direction

wow thanks guys!!! appreciate the help.

sizzlechest is offline Member
    Norditropin is supposed to be widely available at good prices.

Thread Information