tommy1 is offline New Member

Advice on TEST ENAN 300 and DECA 300

Hi guys,

I need some advise on going on this cycle. I am 26, weigh 175 lbs, 6' tall, been lifting for about 1 year. My plan is to use 1ml of each for 10 weeks, and also have nolvadex on hand if any symptoms of gyno appear. I will also go on a post cycle. Iv'e been reading and researching for quite some time and feel this is a good 1st time cycle to go on. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Post your diet with macros and training split. Also what is you bf %? I would do test only for a first cycle. You will need an ai like arimidex or aromasin to prevent gyno on cycle. Pct should contain either clomid or toremifene along with nolvadex .

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    6' & 175 lbs. suggests ur diet & possibly ur training is insufficient, without a good foundation, cycling is a wasye of time & money bro. As alexISthrowed requested, post ur diet & training regime so we can c if we can help,.

tommy1 is offline New Member
    Alex/bear,

Thank you for your reply and I sincerely appreciate your efforts in trying to guide me in the right direction. From what I have read in other posts and websites, it is best to combine test with deca for optimum results. Is there a reason why you recommend I start out with test only? My main concern is that this comb is not too dangerous or problematic during/after my cycle. Also, I want to add that i don't plan on cycling for years to come, probably 9 months at most, because I plan on having kids next year and want to clean out my body before working in that direction. I will continue to workout after I stop cycling but with only vitamins/proteins as supplements.

Diet: To be honest, I dont count calories or follow a strict diet plan. I just try to eat healthy whenever I can. I do not eat pizza or fries. I try to stay away from junk food as much as possible, but occasionally have the cockie or burger. I try to intake about 120g of protein a day eating chicken/steak, and also have my protein shakes in the morning, before workout and after workout. I am not trying to become a body builder or get too big. I just want to get a little bigger than my current size as well as gain strength. To give you an understanding of my current strength level, I bench about 275lbs 6-8 times, bicep dumbbell curl 55 lbs 6-8 times, dumbell shoulder press 75lbs, leg press 300lbs. Body fat 16%.

Also, how long should pct last for?

Training: I workout 5 days a week.
    Day 1: chest tri abs
    Day 2: bi, back,
    Day 3: legs, cardio
    Day 4: shoulders traps
    Day 5: cardio, abs

Looking forward to your thoughts...

Thread Information