jandj is offline Junior Member

Pinning Question

I noticed that my first three pins of 250 sust and 100 deca were pinned slightly lower end of where I should've pinned on my glutt muscle . will this cause the effects of the test/deca to not work ?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    No, it will not effect absorption. The pinning locations are selected for low pain as well as artery and nerve scarcity. They are not chosen for any kind of magical absorption qualities.

jandj is offline Junior Member
    Thanks bro!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jandj View Post
    I noticed that my first three pins of 250 sust and 100 deca were pinned slightly lower end of where I should've pinned on my glutt muscle . will this cause the effects of the test/deca to not work ?
    Really? Not trying to be a d*ck but really, did you just ask that? How much research did you do before you started to use AAS? I can imagine thinking that pinning location would make it NOT work. Location can have a little to do with how much absorbtions such as the larger the muscle the better absorbtion rate and there seems to be some data that supports SubQ works quite well also.

Honestly if you have questions like this put down the needle and read more, educate yourself more before you go any further.

I'm not claiming to be an expert by any means but some of these questions people ask after they have started just scare me. It seems people do more research on dog food before giving it to their 4 legged friend than they do on a substance they are injecting into their own body.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Really? Not trying to be a d*ck but really, did you just ask that? How much research did you do before you started to use AAS? I can imagine thinking that pinning location would make it NOT work. Location can have a little to do with how much absorbtions such as the larger the muscle the better absorbtion rate and there seems to be some data that supports SubQ works quite well also.

Honestly if you have questions like this put down the needle and read more, educate yourself more before you go any further.

I'm not claiming to be an expert by any means but some of these questions people ask after they have started just scare me. It seems people do more research on dog food before giving it to their 4 legged friend than they do on a substance they are injecting into their own body.
    Aaaaargh ya matey! Let's make em walk the plank!

But seriously OP, it's not that big a deal. if you pin in an area that hurts, switch it up next time. Gluts are the least painful for me, then shoulders, then quads. Ya may want to avoid calves, I've tried that and it's not too pleasant.

acidking is offline Associate Member
    It will work no matter where you pin it, even if you pin it in your forehead! But i always pin in the quads, particularly the Vastus Lateralis, hence it's the biggest.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by acidking View Post
    It will work no matter where you pin it, even if you pin it in your forehead! But i always pin in the quads, particularly the Vastus Lateralis, hence it's the biggest.
    I don't have enough muscle on my forehead. You must look strange.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas

I don't have enough muscle on my forehead. You must look strange.
    Haha. You need a 5 head to inject there!!!

Thread Information