Thread: Pain in leg!?

blowinup is offline Junior Member

Pain in leg!?

I proceeded to inject in my right leg multiple times and did not use any other injection site. I figured that was the reason I had major week long lasting corking, now I'm swapping between the 2 thighs and 2 upper outers of my ass but I'm still getting terribly long corking in the right leg. Anybody that may have any explanation on why and what i should do would be muchly apprecieated. It's starting to affect me on the job. Sorry, I'm new to this posting and forums thing.

sirupate is offline Member
    I have gotten injection site pin in my quads before. It may also depend on how much you are injecting per injection. My only advice is to rotate injection sites and make sure you are not using too long a pin on your quads (vastus lateralis area). People say 1.5" pins on the glutes and 1" pins on the quads.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Give the right leg a week off.. its probably still irritated from when u hit it multiple times in a row..

As a rule, you shouldn't hit the same site more than once a week if possible.

Ca$tro is offline Member
    What are you injecting? Would be my first question, I am no expert but rotate sites and find out if you can inject the shoulders, give the legs a break as others suggest.
    Last thing you want is an infection...

backinit is offline Junior Member
    I've only ever used a 1" pin in quad and never went over 1 1/2 cc I never had a problem and have always rotated sites

I put about 4ml of test e in my leg in 2 weeks at 1ml every 3.5 days. And also 2ml of deca each week on the same routine.

Coolhand5599 is offline Member
    LOL 4 ml way to much in one shot imho

Your a bloody idiot mate I didn't say I shot 4ml at once. 4 ml in 2 weeks 1 ml every half a week... Make sense!?

jp_2011 is offline Junior Member
    Ur body can only absorb about 2ml a week on 1 site, chances r the rest of it is jst lyin around, n thats causin the pain n possible infection

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by blowinup View Post
    Your a bloody idiot mate I didn't say I shot 4ml at once. 4 ml in 2 weeks 1 ml every half a week... Make sense!?
    You're the one who was hitting the same spot multiple times in a row. No need in calling somebody names. You didn't write your statement out clearly anyways.

Just give that leg a rest for a week or two and it'll be feeling better.

Thanks again hong kong sorry if my statement was not well detailed I still have alot to learn. And I'm not up to scratch with all the lingo and explainations just yet but give it time

Thread Information