StupidGyno is offline New Member

Need Advice for letrozole...

Every day I must take 2.5mg of letrozole ...

Would it be better to take 2.5mg at breakfast or take 1.25mg once in the morning at breakfast and once in the evening for dinner?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Holy sh!t dude! U really takin 2.5 Letro ED?!?!? Wut research did u do that told 2 take that dose?

felk87 is offline Banned
    Take. 5 mg e3d

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Do u mean .5 as in "point 5 mg" or do u mean 5 mg as in "five mg"?

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by StupidGyno View Post
    Every day I must take 2.5mg of letrozole ...

Would it be better to take 2.5mg at breakfast or take 1.25mg once in the morning at breakfast and once in the evening for dinner?
    I used that dose to get rid of some gyno and it totally killed my libido,and didnt get rid of the gyno either.

felk87 is offline Banned
    .5 as in .5 not 5mg

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Instead of killing you libido losing all your gains and risking a rebound why not just run nolva as its far more effective....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

It's been about three weeks the symptoms of gynecomastia appeared, I had three weeks of nolvadex after my cycle and as soon as I stop taking nolvadex I started having sore nipples ... I immediately start to take other nolvadex and after one week my nipples still hurt me ... So I started arimidex for 4 days and then I stop everything to get started on letrozole ....

I take 2.5 mg (1 pill) per day since I started letrozole and I still have sore nipples ...

Since about two weeks I'm on letrozole ... I believe that my nipples makes me a little less pain but I'm not 100% sure ... and still have my libido for sure.

My question is ... would it be better to take a pill in the morning or a half in the morning and half at night?

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    It's been about three weeks the symptoms of gynecomastia appeared, I had three weeks of nolvadex after my cycle and as soon as I stop taking nolvadex I started having sore nipples ... I immediately start to take other nolvadex and after one week my nipples still hurt me ... So I started arimidex for 4 days and then I stop everything to get started on letrozole ....

I take 2.5 mg (1 pill) per day since I started letrozole and I still have sore nipples ...

Since about two weeks I'm on letrozole ... I believe that my nipples makes me a little less pain but I'm not 100% sure ... and still have my libido for sure.

My question is ... would it be better to take a pill in the morning or a half in the morning and half at night?
    Letro has a 2 day half life so it probably wont make much difference because it builds up in your system.My gyno was old so it didnt help but you should have better luck with yours, be careful because you will go through an estrogen rebound when you stop taking the letro so you might want to use nolvadex when you quit the letro for a little while untill your estrogen level normalizes..Leto is very
    strong and at the doses you are using its going to kill all your estrogen,half the dose will do the same thing.
    Last edited by MR10X; 01-06-2012 at 05:16 PM.

xelnaga is offline Banned

Are you constantly touching/massaging/ pinching your nipples?

No i dont touch them... Sometimes I check if my nipples still hurt ... and I check the size of the nipples to see if they shrink or grows...

But no one has answered my question yet...

Would it be better to take a full pill in the morning at breakfast or take half at breakfast and half at night for dinner ?

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Instead of killing you libido losing all your gains and risking a rebound why not just run nolva as its far more effective....
    so your saying just run the cycle with nolvadex like 10 mg per day and if gyno is an issue start letro therapy? im doing 375 mg of test e per week? sorry dont mean to hijack your thread.

geeman is offline New Member
    I did an anavar only cycle 6 months ago and developed a minor case of gyno....maybe the anavar wasn't really anavar? anyways...would letro be able to fix this problem if the cycle was 6 months ago? Thanks

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    But no one has answered my question yet...

Would it be better to take a full pill in the morning at breakfast or take half at breakfast and half at night for dinner ?
    MR10X did answer your question actually. Taking it all at once or splitting it throughout the day makes absolutely no difference, as the half life of this AI is approximately two days. By now you've probably loaded enough Letrozole for it to have an effective level in your blood plasma, so you're just maintaining it at this point...again it doesn't matter if you take it all at once or twice a day in halves, you'll get the same effect. On a personal note, though, I'd recommend dropping the dosage by half, as I feel that you're taking too much Letrozole for the effects desired.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    2.5 mg every day????

That is about 10 times as much as you need. .25 every day is plenty.

If you aren't feeling sides just hang in there, you will on that amount eventually.

Thread Information