grind4it is offline New Member

Need help/critique my "Lame Duck" cycle

I'm currently on TRT and I am planning on running a cycle of CYP at higher levels (2 CC per week) than prescribed (.5 CC per week) while adding a oral to jump start the cycle the first four weeks and a hardening compound the last four weeks. This will be my first cycle ever.
    Another thing I should note is that my estrogen levels are high (51 pg/ml) while following my current prescription (100mg/.5 CC CYP per week). When I brought this up to my doctor he stated that I am under 53 pg/ml, so there is nothing to worry about (Gyno), with that said I want to go from a half CC once a week, to one CC twice a week.

I am 41, 6' 2", 210 lbs. I would like to add muscle with as little fat as possible and harden toward the end of my cycle. My ultimate goal is to gain muscle, cut fat and retain as much of the muscle as possible. I have been lifting for about three years. my diet is extremely clean. Currently my maintenance calorie intake is 3000, cutting is 2,000 (to lose 1 - 1.5lb per week) and bulking is 4,000. The protein, carb and fat split depends on the goal.
    My plan is to do a 50% Protein, 40% Carb & 10% fat on workout days. 40% Protein, 40% Carb & 20% fat on Cardio and off days, while following a standard Intermittent Fasting Diet
    I do weight training (30-40 minutes) 4days a week and cardio (30 -40 minutes) 2 days a week, with one day off.

So here is the hurdle: I have a nice stock pile of CYP. I went online and purchased Nolvadex (to address my high estrogen levels throughout my cycle) along with d-Bol to jump start my cycle. The problem is that it has been six weeks from the time I wired the money and I am assuming that either the goods were confiscated by Customs or the website ripped me off. Either way I need to move forward.

So my questions are:

1) Will using the Reaction Nutrition "Drive" product throughout my cycle effectively address my estrogen concerns?
    The DRIVE specs are; 6 Bromodione (25mg), Diindolylmethans/DIM (50mg), 4',7-Dihydroxyisoflvone (75mg), Agaricus Bisporus (175mg), Bioperine (5mg). It also contains "Liver Support".

2) Will I see a benefit from jump starting my cycle with a product like Reaction Nutrition "Warrior"?
    The Warrior specs are; 19-Nordehydroepiandrosterone, Sodium D-Aspartic Acid,, 3,5,7 Trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavone 92% (1500 mg), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vanadyl Sulfate, DHB (150 mg).

3) has anyone had experience with the Reaction Nutrition "Edge" product as a Hardener/Will it work?
    Edge specs are: 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (18 mg)

I know that a lot of you are going to think I am married to Reaction Nutrition. The reality is I have used some of their stuff in the past and it has all worked "As Advertised" for me.
    So, they seem to be creditable. With that said I am not married to them, and I am totally open to suggestions.

4) Here is my plan so far, I am open to suggestions:

Week 00 100 mgs Test CYP (TRT)
    Reaction Nutrition Drive every day for entire 400mgs/1CC X 2 week CYP Cycle

Week 01 400 mgs Test CYP (1CC X2 week) with Warrior
    Week 02 400 mgs Test CYP (1CC X2 week) with Warrior
    Week 03 400 mgs Test CYP (1CC X2 week) with Warrior
    Week 04 400 mgs Test CYP (1CC X2 week) with Warrior
    Week 05 400 mgs Test CYP (1CC X2 week)
    Week 06 400 mgs Test CYP (1CC X2 week)
    Week 07 400 mgs Test CYP (1CC X2 week)
    Week 08 400 mgs Test CYP (1CC X2 week)
    Week 09 400 mgs Test CYP (1CC X2 week
    Week 10 400 mgs Test CYP (1CC X2 week
    Week 11 100 mgs Test CYP (TRT) with Reaction Nutrition EDGE
    Week 12 100 mgs Test CYP (TRT) with Reaction Nutrition EDGE
    Week 13 100 mgs Test CYP (TRT) with Reaction Nutrition EDGE
    Week 14 100 mgs Test CYP (TRT) with Reaction Nutrition EDGE
    Week15 back to standard 100 mgs CYP TRT for life.

My goal is to maintain as much of my gains after I have stopped my cycle and not totally screw up my TRT.

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Grind4it

I forgot to mention that my weight is 208 LBS and my body fat is around 15%. I'm guessing on the BF

Nobody?

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    IMO no OTC AI can compare to arimidex or aromasin . If you're gonna do it, do it right and get everything in hand before starting.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by funkymonk View Post
    IMO no OTC AI can compare to arimidex or aromasin. If you're gonna do it, do it right and get everything in hand before starting.
    Not just your opinion. Running gear with otc ancillaries is an awful idea.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would just order a-dex or aromasin for the sponsor on the top right of the screen for your estrogen issues.
    Most of the otc stuff is a waste of $$ imo. And they tend to be harder on you then the real thing
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

gixxerboy I went to the sponcers site and searched. There is very little in the way of description. Is the liquid Stane what you are recommending?

Thanks

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yes the stane is aromasin
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Gixxerboy, thanks! How much should I take and do I take it daily? Thanks again

Thread Information