gillchase is offline New Member

Comments on the new guys first oral cycle

Hi guys.
    Been lurking in the bushes for a while but making an appearance to ask for some advice.

Me:
    38, 5"9 BF 27%

Goal:
    Turn the body into a furnace and burn some fat, gain some lean keepable gains

Gear:

1. Oral only (unless the person who sells me the gear offers to inject it for me)
    2. Low side effect profiles

Im toying with two options, one based on an article I read that suggested non-aromatizing anabolic steroids and the second option based on my original idea for a first cycle which was to run either Anavar or Tbol.

Option 1
    ---------

Primobolan or Masteron stacked with Anavar
    OTC Liv52, Milk thistle, VIT C
    PCT HCG & RES100 or nolva 40mg for a week and then 20 for another 3 or 4 good weeks.

Option 2
    ---------
    50mg TBOL or Anavar for 4-5 weeks
    OTC Liv52, Milk thistle, VIT C
    PCT HCG& Res100 or Nolva 3 weeks

Thanks in advance, I appreciate any constructive advice.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to break it to you mate but steriods are not a magic pill. They won't do anything for that bodyfat. If you want to drop that body fat head to the diet forum.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have not been "lurking" enough obviously. Read any 5 random threads and you will get your answer.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    spend more time in the the diet section bushes.

My bad guys I had a brainfreeze - I meant my BMI not BF%
    In Oz we talk BMI (body mass index)....."BMI is a heuristic proxy for human body fat based on an individual's weight and height. BMI does not actually measure the percentage of body fat"
    My last BMI was 27 (it was actually 24 but I have put on a few kgs since then)

That may or not make any difference to the comments you made but since Im having a go at one of the cycles listed in my original post Id be grateful if you could critique the content.

Thanks

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!

Yes, we talk body fat % here. Until you know what that is, advice is going to be minimal. Go to a local health store and purchase, or do so over the internet.

It looks now like you are not ready for steroids . Taking steroids for this type of weight loss is never a good idea.

So it's off to the nutrition section and workout section for you!

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Welcome to the board mate!

Yes, we talk body fat % here. Until you know what that is, advice is going to be minimal. Go to a local health store and purchase, or do so over the internet.

It looks now like you are not ready for steroids . Taking steroids for this type of weight loss is never a good idea.

So it's off to the nutrition section and workout section for you!

Good luck!

Id say my BF is on the 15% range.
    I'd be really interested in some feedback on the proposed cycle.

---Roman

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gillchase View Post
    How much research have you done. Like I said read a few threads, no one is going to advise you on an oral only cycle. They are a waste of time and your liver. Are you afraid of needles?

liebs is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    How much research have you done. Like I said read a few threads, no one is going to advise you on an oral only cycle. They are a waste of time and your liver. Are you afraid of needles?
    So guys on the forum dont give advice on Oral only stacks?

NP, then wont bother starting any threads.

Cheers

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by liebs View Post

Cheers
    I'm glad to be a member of a board with standards.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liebs View Post

Cheers
    Not trying to be difficult mate! BTW... 15% BF is probably on the high end, but I'd probably say close enough. Others may disagree

Oral only cycles were common decades ago. But as our technology and understanding of steroids improved, the oral only cycle fell from use due to a good understanding of psyiology primarily through clinical studies, trial and error, and anecdotal information.

Two decades ago, phen/phen was all the diet rage. Thousands of people were prescribed, and taking. Then as the data flowed in, we realized we were damaging ourselves, and some of it was irreversable. So phen/phen is no longer prescribed/taken.

Same with oral only cycles. Back in the day, weight lifters would do all kinds of crazy cycles.... dbol only, drol only, and on and on. what we didn't appreciate nor understand back then, not completely, is that the body would act "as if" these orals WERE testosterone , and then completely shut off natural test production. Everything "Male" about you, your interest in women, the psyiology and function of the penis, your moods... it all revolves around testosterone. But orals are NOT testosterone, so you are forcing your body into a "testosterone-less" state. Eventually, you can develop other side effects, such as depression, ED, loss of Libido.....

So, to counter this, we ALWAYS recommend every cycle include test.

The only exception here, and this is a gray area, would be a low dose cycle of var. Var is the mildest of the orals. you still need to protect your liver. And at a dose of 50mg/day, you have about an even money bet that var will at least partially shut you down. This is not good! And therefore you need to at least consider PCT.

If it were me, I would always run at least a low dose test along with the var, followed by pct.

We are not trying to be difficult mate. We just know what the consequences, and really only want to give good advice. Crappy advice you can get anywhere.

Does this help?
    ---Roman

Thread Information