sisspaza is offline New Member

Primo and Anavar cycle

Hello everyone, hope ya'll doin great. My name is Fand and Im new to the forums and have alot of questiongs. A friend of mine has recommended me to use Primo and Anavar , And another friend suggested me adding a test enth. I am not so Familiar about these things and I need some good suggestion cuz I dont want to screw myself up. My goal is cutting and I dont care if I'll build muscles but if that will happen during the cycle that will be good. all my focus is on cutting and get shredded. what i have done in the past:I have ran winstrol and screwed myself up last year cuz I only used it for 5 weeks and I was supposed to go for 10 weeks but the supplier couldnt get anymore. I also have ran test enth. and anavar last summer for 8 weeks. I had some results but not good enough.
    weigh 198
    22 years old
    6'1 tall
    15% body fat

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    5 wks of winny isnt bad i really dont think you should use it for any longer then6wks and deff not 10wks unless its a very small amount just to keep off water weight. a lot of ppl will disagrree with me im sure but to each there own. without using any test in a cycle you will always run the risk off not keeping a sex drive. You could run a TRT level dose of test to keep your sex drive and a higher dose of primo and anavar to get you lean(if your diet and training are in check). Test e should be ran for atleast 10wks IMO because its a pretty long ester and takes a few wks to reach peak levels in your blood.

sisspaza is offline New Member
    Are you so sure bout that? Cuz a body builder told me primo wont do such thing to u, i made sure that it wont and i have read alot of people review and they didnt mention that too! Idk man cuz every time someone comes up to me with something new and i am trying to at least get 3 answers from different people that match. Ok, if i use test with the primo is it going to give me more cutting or mass? And how much dosage shud i go on per week

depends on diet and dose bud. dont expect primo to do much for you excpet get you lean and if you use it without test you run a risk of ur junk not working. when it comes to injecting a drug into your body dont just take sumbodys word for it and make sure you get enough information that you are not questioning the end result.

Thread Information