So when I started doing short esthers at first I had a tough time pinning in certain areas so I hit my quads way too often. Now I have no problem hitting quads, delts and glutes. But I still have a spot in my right quad where if hit it right in that area it is really hard to inject. Like I cant push hard enough to get the oil to come out. Have any of you guys ever had this problem? Should I stop injecting in that area altogether?

Do any of you guys pin in your biceps, triceps or calves? I have never tried any of these areas but I want to mix up my injections as much as possible since I am pinning ed. Normally I use 1.5" 23 guage for glutes and 1" 25 gauge for quads and delts. What size of needle do you guys use in these other areas?(My bf % is about 9%) Is there much pain or soreness in these areas the next day? For some reason I feel like there would be more soreness from injecting in bi's and tri's...

Also when I pin in my quad I always hit about 6" below my hip on the side of my quad. Do you guys hit any other areas of the quad? If so where?

Thanks in advance for any advice...