Thread: when to stop

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    odrai124 is offline New Member

when to stop

Ive been on letro for 3 weeks now, and all the pain and discomfort has dissapeared. In think it was psuedo-gyno, since i never had a lump. the fat deposits are still there, and I dont think letro will take care of that. can I stop dosing the letro now? I am also gonna run epistane in an effort to get rid of the fat deposits. I was going to start cutting my doses of letro, and start the epistane right after, and then continue with pct after the epistane. does this sound alright?

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Epistane will not address fat deposits for fake gyno. In addition its highly unlikely that you developed fat deposits with out significant glandular growth. Fat deposits are found in severe gyno, and its usually occurs with puberty not aas.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well its not hard to see to dont have a clue on wat you are doing.So I will say stop letro will really clean you out of your estro.Your libdo will be non existant.And you are only 21 are you trying to mess up your body?Beacuse you are on your way.Leave the Prohormones and aas alone until you are 25.Until then research is a good thing and work on your diet.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well its not hard to see to dont have a clue on wat you are doing.So I will say stop letro will really clean you out of your estro.Your libdo will be non existant.And you are only 21 are you trying to mess up your body?Beacuse you are on your way.Leave the Prohormones and aas alone until you are 25.Until then research is a good thing and work on your diet.
    Bro you have to read his other posts. We've all tried to help this guy to no avail. Nothing at ups at all.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    He might have wat they call a lypoma (spelling) they are cyst like fat deposits.I did read and cant see why he is playing around with these compounds to begin with.He should see a Doctor.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    He might have wat they call a lypoma (spelling) they are cyst like fat deposits.I did read and cant see why he is playing around with these compounds to begin with.He should see a Doctor.
    two types of gyno.....gyno and psuedogyno (also known as lipomastia)..typical gyno involves development of glands behind the areola, and psuedogyno is the development of fat to form the breast shape

odrai124 is offline New Member
    the first thing I did was go to the doctor, who couldnt tell me anything execpt to see an endocrineologist. I didnt have the money, so I did lots of research and decided letro would be my best bet. I guess, ill just stop the letro in a week, and try diet and exercise. shoould I take nolva when stoped?

barakelium is offline New Member
    You're gonna do what you're gonna do. Personal experience though, immediately after the letro do a mild pct and come off for 2-3 weeks before doing anything else. When u finish letro and you don't pct the gyno pain comes back harshly

Thread Information