Thread: Extra Test

MeatHead85 is offline Associate Member

Extra Test

I'm six weeks into my 12 cycle, Test E 500mg/w kick started with anadrol and arimidex .5mg/eod. I just came up on an extra bottle and a half (same stuff, buddy doing it with me had to stop early) could I up my dose to 600mg/w for the next 6 weeks? What are your thoughts?

tomt45 is offline Associate Member
    Yes that would be fine. What is your cycle history and stats?

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    You could but I don't see it making that much of a difference other than possibly causing more sides. It's not really that big of a deal but I tend to just stick to the original plan and I don't see there being a drastic change in what you would gain. I would save it for another time but that's just what I would do.

Stats, 26 years old, 210 lbs, 11%bf, training for 6 years solid, second cycle, first cycle Test E 500mg/w for only a short 8 weeks (yes I know know that wasnt long enough.

So far I have had no sides on this cycle. maybe a little water weight but after stoping my anadrol most has gone. A little break out on my shoulders but clearned up now. no gyno or anything close (cross fingers) I'm planning a cutting cycle after I'm done with Test Prop and Clen so I'm wanting to be sure I gain as much as I can before then which is why I was thinking about uping the dose. I have a ton extra since my buddy dropped half way though our cycle. I could go up more if that would help gain more? I have always heard the more you use the more you gain? just some thoughts. Thanks for yours.

DanB is offline Banned
    a bit off topic i know but have you got your diet dialed in for your bulkin goals? min 3500 - 4000 cals per day for your stats?

210 with 11% bf is solid man. How tall are you? What is your plan for pct? You could up the dose but your results probably wouldnt be that much better. You could stretch it out to 14 weeks to IMO. But like userat said you would probably be better off sticking to your original plan and saving it for next time. Mostly just because teh results wouldnt be that much different. But its up to you. It certainly wouldnt be a big deal to up it to 600mg for the last 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    a bit off topic i know but have you got your diet dialed in for your bulkin goals? min 3500 - 4000 cals per day for your stats?
    yes sir! I eat a ton keep track of it all and stay pretty close to 4000 a day. since i'm bulking I do cheat a little but not to much. Honetly i have trouble putting weight on so if i dont reach this goal i'll notice rather quickly. but so far still gaining.

DanB is offline Banned
    then i dont see why you cant bump the test, just be prepared for chances of sides due to unstable test levels but apart from that slight chance i cant see any real problems, best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by tomt45 View Post
    210 with 11% bf is solid man. How tall are you? What is your plan for pct? You could up the dose but your results probably wouldnt be that much better. You could stretch it out to 14 weeks to IMO. But like userat said you would probably be better off sticking to your original plan and saving it for next time. Mostly just because teh results wouldnt be that much different. But its up to you. It certainly wouldnt be a big deal to up it to 600mg for the last 6 weeks.
    PCT is Clomid & Nolva 2 weeks after last shot (march 1st) for 4 weeks Clomid- 100/50/50/50 Nolva- 40/20/20/20
    ok so if I save it for a later cycle is it ok to change labs during a cycle? asking because i'm moving back to the mainland in 2 weeks and will have a different source there. also why i thought of just using it up.

Just go for it then. It shouldn't hurt anything to up the dose. But it also shouldn't matter if you change labs either. I have used 2 different brands during the same cycle. Pct looks good...

Good to know. Thanks Tom

Thread Information