Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    talon2005 is offline New Member

GOT MY STUFF...NOW HOW DO I USE IT, HELP! doseages suggestions anything....

Hi everybody, thank you for reading my post.

Here is a little bit about my background etc...

30YOM
    6'2 240lb
    At my prime 2008-09 lean mean strong xfit machine.
    Will be doing xfit style workouts with focus on strength and Oly movements.
    My goals are to lean out and bulk up.

I asked my friend who has done a couple cycles to hook me up.
    He talked to his guy about my goals etc and this is what the guy sold me for a stack.

->Testosterone Propinate-10ml vial (100mg/ml)

->Tri-Trenabol 150-10ml vial - It seems like a stack on its own. (Trenbolone Acetate 50mg, hexahydrobenzlcarbonate 50mg, Trenbolone Enanthate 50mg)

->Cytomel -25mcg 100tabs

->Stromba-50mg 50tabs

->Arimidex -oral 30ml

Only problem is my friend said the dose chart the guy uses is really heavy and to go online to get some reasonable suggestions.

So this is my stack, this will be my first stack and only stack. How do I use it?

I have a pretty good idea what each one of these does, except for the Tri Trenabol.

What I am looking for is how to put it into a good 2-3 month cycle, dosages etc..

Any suggestions in regards to my stack would be appreciated. I can not get anything different or new. This is what I got and I paid good money so I will use it.

Also should I get into a good routine of working out for a couple months before I start or could I start now?

I'm such a noob here so anything would be appreciated.

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by talon2005; 01-21-2012 at 05:17 PM. Reason: lab name

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Wut is ur BF%? Edit the lab name out please. If u dont kno how 2 use the gear u ordered, how did u kno how much of wut 2 order?..............just curious............

The guy knew my goals created a stack for me...
    Obviously not a good one...

Quote Originally Posted by talon2005 View Post
    The guy knew my goals created a stack for me...
    Obviously not a good one...
    He obviously doesn't kno much. There's not enuf there 4 a cycle & Tren is not a compound 2 b messing with on ur 1st cycle.

DanB is offline Banned
    you havent got enough test for a cycle, dont touch the tren or t3 or winny in fact give it back to your source, you need more prop and alot of research before you run it and you also need to research PCT, put it in the search box in top right corner and have a read of what comes up

DanB is offline Banned
    and also need edit out the lab name of the tren thanks

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Please take no offense to this. and it a real question can you get your money back?

You really dont have a cycle there at all. You couldnt make a cycle out of that if you wanted to and for lots of reasons you dont want to.
    the Tren is something nobody should use on a first cycle.
    i have no idea what stromba is
    you have no PCT. PCT = post cycle therapy . It what you take after your steroids to make your natural hormones return. Its more important then the cycle itself.

Thats just a brief start
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

BeastMode- is offline New Member
    I would listen to the guys here they know what theyre talking about. Just hit up the test for now and i really wouldn't even think about pinning untill you have your PCt and AI in check, along with a shit ton of research

DanB is offline Banned
    stromba = winny

I will be listening to the advice given here. This is why I'm posting here. Cause I've been reading through the forums and found alot of good info advice etc...
    This is what I got though and would like to make something out of it, if possible?

I will be listening to the advice given here. This is why I'm posting here. Cause I've been reading through the forums and found alot of good info advice etc...
    This is what I got though and would like to make something out of it, if possible?
    Its not possible 2 mak a cycle out of wut u hav & ur lack of knowledge makes it very dangerous 4 u 2 cycle anyway. There's a plethora of info available here bro...........dig in, educate urself & then purpose a new cycle that we can help u with.

Ok boys lets have some good news now...
    Can I use anything here???

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok boys lets have some good news now...
    Can I use anything here???
    No not really, on the bright side it will not go bad! I would read up on pct, proper use of ai during a cycle, proper nutrition, etc. There is a lot of information on this site, when your ready you can buy more test and run a nice test only cycle. Pct and ai usage are where I would start first. Go to the educational threads section, you will find plenty of threads on these topics. Swifto also recently wrote a good thread on why an ai should always be used on cycle I suggest checking out.

Yup the nutrition, regular training, etc is already all in place. Was thinking I should go really hard for a month or so before I start but okay...
    I will read more...
    What is Ai???

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yup the nutrition, regular training, etc is already all in place. Was thinking I should go really hard for a month or so before I start but okay...
    I will read more...
    What is Ai???
    Aromatase inhibitor, it stops the aromatization of testosterone into estrogen. Arimidex is an ai.

DanB is offline Banned
    yeah he knew your goals but unfortunalty he didnt know what he was doing and obviously has no concern for your health either

DanB is offline Banned
    No . . . .

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    One vial of test @100mg/ml that's might be enuff for 2weeks!! Keep the test save it, sell ghetto other stuff buy more test, learn more on this site first please

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Wow, this almost looks like a black market supplier trying to get rid of their leftovers. I keep reading your original post and trying to figure out what in the world your friend's source had in mind at all, but I know from experience that there are a lot of users out there who are taking stacks, getting what they consider to be good results, and yet have no real fundamental knowledge whatsoever on what they're doing. One of my first experiences was a friend telling me that all he takes is deca (looking back and considering his physique, he had to be taking a lot of test), and that I'd be fine taking deca and nothing else as a sort of testosterone repla***ent therapy. I know that in the real world this is far from the truth, but I admittedly I only know this from spending countless hours reading the information on this site, and I'm still learning.

As alex stated, once you educate yourself on the proper use of AI's and PCT, you can at least get more test and add it to that little 100mg vial of test you already have, hold on to the Arimidex you have now (Arimidex Oral 30ml? Milliliters dictates liquid, yet you typed oral...what do you have exactly?), and then go forward with your first cycle. It's good to read that you already have a good foundation to work with in regards to exercise and diet at least. Then later on, if you decide, you can experiment with the Stromba (Stanozolol ), should you wish to do a cutting cycle, but that is just optimistic thinking on my part and too far out to worry about right now.

I still can't believe someone gave a first-time user tren and cytomel . Silly drug dealers.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Fundamental rule of cycling is never listen to a source for help putting a cycle together. They don`t care about you.

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Fundamental rule of cycling is never listen to a source for help putting a cycle together. They don`t care about you.
    wait what? drug dealers arnt trustable, good ppl with strong morals?

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    You definately should NOT try to make a cycle out of what you have. For your first cycle all you need is test. You need more of it than you have. Test is a VERY powerful compound. You will get great results from it IF you educate yourself and use it right. Trying to use all of those compounds in your first cycle is a reipe for disaster. Stock around here, keep learning, and do your first cycle right. You will be glad you did.

backinit is offline Junior Member
    TAKE THEIR ADVICE PLEASE. Everyone here will point you in the right direction and get you were you want to be. Your supplier is a con man. I wish I found these guys ten years ago when I first started would have saved a lot of money...good luck bro

Thanks guys, I obviously got bent over.
    Read last night till my eyes hurt.
    Got a pretty good idea what I want to start with.

Thanks for all the insight, really surprised at how supportive this forum has been. Pretty deadly!

Thread Information