analovz is offline Associate Member

AAS essay/research paper

Hello everyone,

I chose to write an essay about aas more of a pro side in my English class. Its due on Wednesday 25th. Does anyone have any essays that they have done in the past? If yes i would appreciate it so much if you'd pm me.

Thanks a lot
    Last edited by analovz; 01-22-2012 at 09:09 PM.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I would remove that e-mail if I were u bro, ur gona get bombarded by scammers. Just hav em send u a PM & then exchange e-mail addy's.

Good call, thanks bro!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Im not big on cheating but you could prolly find some stuff if you do a search...

I did find some essays but they are published and you could find them easily with a google search...
    Last edited by analovz; 01-22-2012 at 09:26 PM.

U not allowed 2 "quote" as long as u cite?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    well maybe you should do some work

I will have to eventually.....just wondering if any bros have some essays done already...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes several people have done them in the past. We have members such as you asking for information every month or so. Now you can do your own work and research instead of doing a copy of one that has not been published. If your teacher is any good he will be able to tell it's not your work/style. Believe it or not you get points for doing your own work.

I had to do a few essays for one of my English classes in college and although I though I would get a poor grade on both papers I got A+ because the teacher knew it was my own work and I wrote about subjects I was familiar with and from the heart.

One was the pros and cons of gun control and sports shooting. It ended up my teacher was a high ranking marksman and participated in a lot of competitions.
    My 2nd one was on a place I had been. I chose this small town I enjoyed visiting many times as a teenage near the ocean a couple hours drive from where I lived. He grew up there. LOL 100% coincidence but it earned me another A+

It's always advisable to write about something the teacher is familiar with or likes if you can find out.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why would you write about steroids for an English paper?
    It's generally a good idea to keep your AAS use (or implied/inferred use) out of the public eye, and especially the classroom.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Why would you write about steroids for an English paper?
    It's generally a good idea to keep your AAS use (or implied/inferred use) out of the public eye, and especially the classroom.
    Exactly. when a guy with some size writes a paper on AAS it is almost a dead give away.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Let's forget the fact this is probably a kid fishing for cycling information. His paper is due Wednesday and he's on here looking for already written papers because he hasn't started researching, much less writing it. OP, you're going to fail this assignment and let this be a lesson to you. Start your homework early so you have enough time to get it done and don't expect us to do your work for you.

And writing a paper about steroid use is a bad idea for school, unless you want a parent/teacher conference.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    And writing a paper about steroid use is a bad idea for school, unless you want a parent/teacher conference.
    Indeed, it's similar to a person with white supremacy ideals writing a paper on the White Nationalist movement in America or on the late David Lane. Addressing extreme taboos in a research essay only gets us into trouble, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yes several people have done them in the past. We have members such as you asking for information every month or so. Now you can do your own work and research instead of doing a copy of one that has not been published. If your teacher is any good he will be able to tell it's not your work/style. Believe it or not you get points for doing your own work.

I had to do a few essays for one of my English classes in college and although I though I would get a poor grade on both papers I got A+ because the teacher knew it was my own work and I wrote about subjects I was familiar with and from the heart.

One was the pros and cons of gun control and sports shooting. It ended up my teacher was a high ranking marksman and participated in a lot of competitions.
    My 2nd one was on a place I had been. I chose this small town I enjoyed visiting many times as a teenage near the ocean a couple hours drive from where I lived. He grew up there. LOL 100% coincidence but it earned me another A+

It's always advisable to write about something the teacher is familiar with or likes if you can find out.
    Thanks for advice bro, i appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Let's forget the fact this is probably a kid fishing for cycling information. His paper is due Wednesday and he's on here looking for already written papers because he hasn't started researching, much less writing it. OP, you're going to fail this assignment and let this be a lesson to you. Start your homework early so you have enough time to get it done and don't expect us to do your work for you.

What the heck u talking about dummy?

Fishing for information about cycle? Its all over the forum, as well as with simple google search...

I know enough about AAS to be using them safely.

I chose to do essay on Steroids because i think they should be legalized and are safe if not abused that's all. And i'm not that big of a guy that u could tell is juicing. Second of all i wont be presenting this paper in front of my class, just gotta turn it in.

And i'm half way done now...just gotta add some more info tomorrow and edit it. Good to go! Failure is not an option for me.( to some1 who mentioned i would fail)

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abzlove View Post
    And i'm not that big of a guy that u could tell is juicing.
    Well, as long as you don't show off those abs you should be fine. Good job on the midsection brother.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I wrote a paper on plagerism my sophmore year of college.
    *L*

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    *L*
    HA! lol.....

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    nevermind
    Last edited by slfmade; 01-23-2012 at 07:59 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    *L*
    Who did you copy it from?

Thread Information